I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Ya, they've desperately tried to " up his coolness level " as there's no denying the fact that brand is produced& marketed with a specific targeted niche of beer drinkers,,, Dude always reminded me of someone who probably lived up in the loft of his employers auto repair shop :lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ya, they've desperately tried to " up his coolness level " as there's no denying the fact that brand is produced& marketed with a specific targeted niche of beer drinkers,,, Dude always reminded me of someone who probably lived up in the loft of his employers auto repair shop :lmao:
...yet still pulled mad tale :)

Damn them! :)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Putty honey? Thank you for your condolences. It really means a lot to me how thoughtful and kind my dear friends have been as of late.

thanks
I was wondering where you've been. Hope you're ok with the difficulties Trouty had shared.

hope you feel better soon.

it was quite a week or so for putty.
putty drove away last night back to SF
currently sitting at a cafe in berkeley recovering from the week of high temps and unfun tasks.

the stupid property stuff basically done.
it was a nightmare down to the last day.

everyone in that small town spreading nasty gossip about each other.
there was mold from 2 leaky bathtubs.
luckily i had a certified mold service to remediate and a certified lab to test.
people in town created gossip about mold being hidden
they were probably surprised when putty whipped out the certified companies that took care of it...

on wed, the guy reinstalling a wood stove showed me that the metal pipe chimney was warped.
it is a safety issue, so i had to have an emergency chimney replacement.
he gave me a really really good price but i had no choice either.

yesterday spent half an hour scrubbing dried paint from a kitchen sink
landscaping is the last thing yesterday so putty was shoveling mulch :lmao:.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
hope you feel better soon.

it was quite a week or so for putty.
putty drove away last night back to SF
currently sitting at a cafe in berkeley recovering from the week of high temps and unfun tasks.

the stupid property stuff basically done.
it was a nightmare down to the last day.

everyone in that small town spreading nasty gossip about each other.
there was mold from 2 leaky bathtubs.
luckily i had a certified mold service to remediate and a certified lab to test.
people in town created gossip about mold being hidden
they were probably surprised when putty whipped out the certified companies that took care of it...

on wed, the guy reinstalling a wood stove showed me that the metal pipe chimney was warped.
it is a safety issue, so i had to have an emergency chimney replacement.
he gave me a really really good price but i had no choice either.

yesterday spent half an hour scrubbing dried paint from a kitchen sink
landscaping is the last thing yesterday so putty was shoveling mulch :lmao:.
So what'd you do after break time? :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude! This is a Keith Stone Zone here, Runny. Max and I have to get you up to speed. Dude is a stud :)
Never heard of him, but that commercial is exceptionally corny...like a farce of the legend that is Chuck Norris.:omg:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol

Melonfeud

Reaction score
...yet still pulled mad tale :)

Damn them! :)
I know:lmao:
I never really enjoyed the 1/2 dozen bathtubs full of that beer brand I've swilled in my past,,,no sir, not once:lmao:

* when I was a kid, that old farmer up the road had a beer fridge in his quonset hut repair shop where he'd try to keep beers in there,,,he'd catch that Phiefers brand on sale at .99cents a six pack,,,now! That was was a good tasting cheap beer when ice cold,,,I'd slip in there on the " Indian creep" & refresh myself on numerous occasions,,, and all those BB's rattling around in my bb-gun weren't conducive in perfecting my sound discipline:lmao2:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I know:lmao:
I never really enjoyed the 1/2 dozen bathtubs full of that beer brand I've swilled in my past,,,no sir, not once:lmao:

* when I was a kid, that old farmer up the road had a beer fridge in his quonset hut repair shop where he'd try to keep beers in there,,,he'd catch that Phiefers brand on sale at .99cents a six pack,,,now! That was was a good tasting cheap beer when ice cold,,,I'd slip in there on the " Indian creep" & refresh myself on numerous occasions,,, and all those BB's rattling around in my bb-gun weren't conducive in perfecting my sound discipline:lmao2:
:hammer::hammer::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also, "Quonset Hut," haven't heard that in ages, my dear broski :lmao::lmao::yourock::yourock:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Never heard of him, but that commercial is exceptionally corny...like a farce of the legend that is Chuck Norris.:omg:
:lmao: wait, they've made a double fistful of commercials worse than that one,,,actually that was kinda a cool one compared to the others:confused:

:lmao2:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
there was absolutely nothing to do there.
internet was even a problem
i did some painting at night
Remember what life was like before the internet? The memory is fading, but I'm pretty sure I did things I'm too old or too smart.to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.