I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe it's The Bear

Late 80s movie about a bear cub on it's own journey. Zero dialogue
 
Or maybe it's The Bear

Late 80s movie about a bear cub on it's own journey. Zero dialogue
Yep. I remember the one seen where he came face to face with the hunter, and made him crap himself, then the hunter stopped hunting him. lol
 
I will consider it so much more now, M. That packet is massive, isn't it! :)

Ugh... to fill out all those questions. It's hard. Then going out there for a month. Then the notion of taking one of these dogs from vets who have lost actual limbs. It feels uneasy. It's never sat right with me.
Yes it is. I'll get back to u in a bit on it. My floor needs cleaning.:muttley:
 
Yep. I remember the one seen where he came face to face with the hunter, and made him crap himself, then the hunter stopped hunting him. lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I remember the scene where the bear is trying to get honey and bees go nuts and the bear slides down a hillside to get away from said bees :D
 
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I remember the scene where the bear is trying to get honey and bees go nuts and the bear slides down a hillside to get away from said bees :D
LOL It was a pretty entertaining Disneyesque flick. (I don't remember if actually was a Disney production.)
 
I don't think anything in the trailer will bother you, hon, but maybe you'd enjoy it more in a few days anyway.
It start's off a little rough (ruff? :) ) but the ending is gorgeous. My son and I are gonna be all over this one, Runny. Thank you man, I dont think I would have found this if it wasn't for you, my brother. Always looking for movies to take my son to
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,068
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top