I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mornin' T!

Anyone know why I sometimes get an error message, telling me I have to wait however many seconds before replying?
Good morning, Run

Ah, yeah man, there's a 30 second buffer time between posts. this goes for pm's as well

it'll drive you insane during gdt's when a lot happens in thirty seconds, and you want to post 4 times LOL but that's, i suppose, why there's that time. reality doesn't want people firebombing threads in rapid succession. it hurts good members, but also keeps the spammers at bay

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning, Run

Ah, yeah man, there's a 30 second buffer time between posts. this goes for pm's as well

it'll drive you insane during gdt's when a lot happens in thirty seconds, and you want to post 4 times LOL but that's, i suppose, why there's that time. reality doesn't want people firebombing threads in rapid succession. it hurts good members, but also keeps the spammers at bay
Okay, that makes sense. I didn't think it had anything to do with the quality of the servers, since Reality has a top notch operation here...Thanks, brutha!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Status
Not open for further replies.