Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
hope you feel better soon.

it was quite a week or so for putty.
putty drove away last night back to SF
currently sitting at a cafe in berkeley recovering from the week of high temps and unfun tasks.

the stupid property stuff basically done.
it was a nightmare down to the last day.

everyone in that small town spreading nasty gossip about each other.
there was mold from 2 leaky bathtubs.
luckily i had a certified mold service to remediate and a certified lab to test.
people in town created gossip about mold being hidden
they were probably surprised when putty whipped out the certified companies that took care of it...

on wed, the guy reinstalling a wood stove showed me that the metal pipe chimney was warped.
it is a safety issue, so i had to have an emergency chimney replacement.
he gave me a really really good price but i had no choice either.

yesterday spent half an hour scrubbing dried paint from a kitchen sink
landscaping is the last thing yesterday so putty was shoveling mulch :lmao:.
Thank you Putty, I am.
OMG, what an horrific ordeal you've been going through. It's like never ending for our poor Putty. Neighbors can be gossipy lol. If they talk to you about another neighbor, you can rest assure they talk to that neighbor about you.

I sure hope it's a much easier week for out Putty. Thanks for sharing.;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mornin' T!

Anyone know why I sometimes get an error message, telling me I have to wait however many seconds before replying?
Ya! Yer double tapping yer' casing-liner, inadvertantly,,, " rapid Roy ,that stock car boy,,,he's too much to believe, always got an extra pack of cigarettes rolled up in his Tee- shirt sleeve" ,,,, " oh ,the demolition derby & figure 8 ,,, are easy money in the bank,cuz' every Sunday afternoon he's that dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet" ,,, sung by the late great voice of OTIS REDDING,,,, written & composed by Kris Kristofferson, no less!,,,,and that's why yer' double jamming yer' coastal cannon,running brothero_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Good morning, Run

Ah, yeah man, there's a 30 second buffer time between posts. this goes for pm's as well

it'll drive you insane during gdt's when a lot happens in thirty seconds, and you want to post 4 times LOL but that's, i suppose, why there's that time. reality doesn't want people firebombing threads in rapid succession. it hurts good members, but also keeps the spammers at bay
,,,:huh:,,,my phone tells me I gotta wait 9 seconds ,,,which only goes to show that cyber internet knows who it can& can't push around on , eh?o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya! Yer double tapping yer' casing-liner, inadvertantly,,, " rapid Roy ,that stock car boy,,,he's too much to believe, always got an extra pack of cigarettes rolled up in his Tee- shirt sleeve" ,,,, " oh ,the demolition derby & figure 8 ,,, are easy money in the bank,cuz' every Sunday afternoon he's that dirt track demon in a 57 Chevrolet" ,,, sung by the late great voice of OTIS REDDING,,,, written & composed by Kris Kristofferson, no less!,,,,and that's why yer' double jamming yer' coastal cannon,running brothero_O
Jim Croce!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
th
That bottles cap is deemed of a suspicious 'bent' fashion to the professional trained eye,,,

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To stay on the topic, and I cant believe I wrote that, I do not like beer a lot. In fact, I drink more beer in the colder months when I really like imports than I do in the heat of the summer. I like Stella and just about any Mexican beer and will harken back to days of yore with a Beck's or St. Pauly Girl. But beer is not my life limiter of choice.

I am more of a hard hairy knuckled manly man alkeehaul drinker like Coconut Rum or Elderflower Vodka. Manly stuff....aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh.

And what a lot of people don't know is there is a scotch season, Oh yeah, there is. Starts on Halloween because that's when my wife and I would break out the caramel colored alkeehaul, put on our Scream costumes and sit out front scaring away the trickrtreaters and eating candy, Johnny Black and a snickers is a food group. And this season would last until April 1, her birthday and the beginning of Champagne season.

I did not address wine because that is deserving of a post all it's own. And also a food group and building block of a healthy lifestyle.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
,,,:huh:,,,my phone tells me I gotta wait 9 seconds ,,,which only goes to show that cyber internet knows who it can& can't push around on , eh?o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I KNEW IT!!! I have a 30 second buffer on me, ya'll have different times. I KNEW IT :(

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
To stay on the topic, and I cant believe I wrote that, I do not like beer a lot. In fact, I drink more beer in the colder months when I really like imports than I do in the heat of the summer. I like Stella and just about any Mexican beer and will harken back to days of yore with a Beck's or St. Pauly Girl. But beer is not my life limiter of choice.

I am more of a hard hairy knuckled manly man alkeehaul drinker like Coconut Rum or Elderflower Vodka. Manly stuff....aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh.

And what a lot of people don't know is there is a scotch season, Oh yeah, there is. Starts on Halloween because that's when my wife and I would break out the caramel colored alkeehaul, put on our Scream costumes and sit out front scaring away the trickrtreaters and eating candy, Johnny Black and a snickers is a food group. And this season would last until April 1, her birthday and the beginning of Champagne season.

I did not address wine because that is deserving of a post all it's own. And also a food group and building block of a healthy lifestyle.
LOL! Thanks, CC! Sincerely, brother. Scotch season for me, lately, is year round and starts at 6am ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.