I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
To stay on the topic, and I cant believe I wrote that, I do not like beer a lot. In fact, I drink more beer in the colder months when I really like imports than I do in the heat of the summer. I like Stella and just about any Mexican beer and will harken back to days of yore with a Beck's or St. Pauly Girl. But beer is not my life limiter of choice.

I am more of a hard hairy knuckled manly man alkeehaul drinker like Coconut Rum or Elderflower Vodka. Manly stuff....aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh.

And what a lot of people don't know is there is a scotch season, Oh yeah, there is. Starts on Halloween because that's when my wife and I would break out the caramel colored alkeehaul, put on our Scream costumes and sit out front scaring away the trickrtreaters and eating candy, Johnny Black and a snickers is a food group. And this season would last until April 1, her birthday and the beginning of Champagne season.

I did not address wine because that is deserving of a post all it's own. And also a food group and building block of a healthy lifestyle.
sounds like you're a fan of the american/mexican lager. try a german lager, like Weihenstephaner, and then thank me later, amigo. no one does lager like the germans

(it is pricey, around $12-14/6 pack)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sounds like you're a fan of the american/mexican lager. try a german lager, like Weihenstephaner, and then thank me later, amigo. no one does lager like the germans

(it is pricey, around $12-14/6 pack)
I will look for that and do my best Colonel Klink when I check out.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I KNEW IT!!! I have a 30 second buffer on me, ya'll have different times. I KNEW IT :(
:lmao::p:lmao:

,,,er,,,did I say 9 seconds?,,,, that's an inebriated clerical error on yer ol' pard Melons part ,,,it should've said 90 seconds afore I' m authorized to fire off again,,, my bad bro!

* ,,,er,,,of course I'm pulling this outta' my long sack of tall Windy's, jest to spiff up yer' spirit's ya seeo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I will look for that and do my best Colonel Klink when I check out.
if you do, let me know what you think, CC

also, for american/mexican lager, bud light platinum for price/abv/taste all day, every day. that coming from a pure beer snob of the highest order :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:lmao::p:lmao:

,,,er,,,did I say 9 seconds?,,,, that's an inebriated clerical error on yer ol' pard Melons part ,,,it should've said 90 seconds afore I' m authorized to fire off again,,, my bad bro!

* ,,,er,,,of course I'm pulling this outta' my long sack of tall Windy's, jest to spiff up yer' spirit's ya seeo_O
:(

You guys all have 10 second buffers dont you?

:( really saddened by that

i'm being dead serious, too, Big W. sucks, man

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You guys all have 10 second buffers dont you?

:( really saddened by that

i'm being dead serious, too, Big W. sucks, man
Seriously, it probably starts timing when you click the reply button, and you type your responses faster than most of us.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Seriously, it probably starts timing when you click the reply button, and you type your responses faster than most of us.
no, man, i have a legit 30 second buffer

kinda getting a lil upset about it

but i do post maniacally in the gdt's, to be fair

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Reality

how come i have a 30 second buffer and everyone else has 10 secs???

Sometimes it tells me I have to wait 14 seconds or more. I really think the timer starts when you click reply, so the faster you enter a reply, the more time you have to wait.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yessir! It's a shame he never got to see his music hit the charts. My favorite of his:

Ya, you gotta' love that tune,,, pocket full of west coast turnarounds/ broomsticking the foot feed,,,:lmao2:

LMAO,,,,my Harley is one of 840 produced & half the order Cancelled GEORGIA STATE POLICE scooters( I've left the H-D police stock issued air cleaner cover on it( ya, I ain't all that big of a hit with a lot of the 'punk' patch clad bikers,in my A.O. tooling on my pride,,,let me tell ya,especially when them tweekers get drunk& noid:lmao:)
Anyway,,, them Georgia tagged big riggers would flat-out Throw the clock blocks to there rolling corn binders once they caught sight of that Confederate grey nightmare outta' their rear view drafting them on the intestate,,, OH,MAN ALIVE!,,,, the first two or three times, I'd actually realized as to the " WHY" these cats responded like they did was absolutely beyond HILARIOUS.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

o_O:starspin:o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
yup, 30 seconds for me

if you have at least 14, Runny, that probably means you're at least at 20. everyone has different times it seems?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
my neighbor, Rohan, brought me some awesome sri-lankan curry from his lovely wife. get my son this eve. his bday. have him till friday. football on the tube. nice afternoon.

(except this confounding buffer dealio)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yup, 30 seconds for me

if you have at least 14, Runny, that probably means you're at least at 20. everyone has different times it seems?
It doesn't always do it either. Does it always do it for you? Maybe it's your browser??

Status
Not open for further replies.