I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
night pms trouty
Hey,girl! Don't scamper off in a scurried cockroach fashion, all of a sudden,,, we're just warming up to optimal operating temperatures,as I'm fixing roll this war wagon outta the garage & bee line to yer' A.O. o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
good night bro
have not talked for quite a while
hope all is well...
Brother, day four of detox going along grandly. Took the boy to Olive Garden today, then to Gamestop so he could spend some of his birthday money. Just enjoying my son, Pooty. I drop him off mañana night, and then he's off to Vegas with his mom and some of her family on Sat morning. He was just in Palm Springs last weekend before I got him, out there for his birthday. I tell him to think of me when he's on all these trips since I'm bank rolling half of them with child support :muttley:

In all seriousness, just enjoying getting past the shakes and enjoying my son. His mom and I are gonna try to not kill each other next Thursday for school registration. Going together. She has been incredibly supportive of me since I broke the news to her on Tuesday that I had been boozing again. She hadn't known this whole time (hell, outside of my son, no one really did). Functional alcoholic, until I got on the Zone and go berserk. :facepalm:

It was really hurting my son. Him seeing me kill myself. That's when I had to stop. His letter cut me to the bone, man.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wow, it got serious fast :)

Y'all have a glorious evening. God bless.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon is finally starting to see the white light of puttyism zen...
Putty wants the heavy loads from the wide barrels firmly fired off up the ol' playground of his putty pooper:laugh:

o_O

* you might wanna seek professional medical aid,Walter!
I kinda grow weary of slamming the truck door closed with yer' head in the way,,,repeatedly:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Wow, it got serious fast :)

Y'all have a glorious evening. God bless.
No, it ain't serious,BRO!,,,serious is
( FOR THE PUTTY) when WALDO starts posting fellow user handles in our back-n-forths,,,as he's sending up a distress flare in the lame attempt to salvage his "zen" that continually gets bulldozed &buried half alive& stunned to inoperable status from the mighty onslaught of
MELON ' the winner' FEUD every time he tries to pop-off with his *** chit around me,,,er when I deem it nessesary to kick him down the stairwell again,,,, don't worry,that termite always crawls back up again:lmao2:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, it ain't serious,BRO!,,,serious is
( FOR THE PUTTY) when WALDO starts posting fellow user handles in our back-n-forths,,,as he's sending up a distress flare in the lame attempt to salvage his "zen" that continually gets bulldozed &buried half alive& stunned to inoperable status from the mighty onslaught of
MELON ' the winner' FEUD every time he tries to pop-off with his *** chit around me,,,er when I deem it nessesary to kick him down the stairwell again,,,, don't worry,that termite always crawls back up again:lmao2:
I meant my post, my double glug broski of the highest order :)

Everyone was being relaxed and lucid and whatever else it is we do in this joint, and I come in with party pooping "Detox" posts :)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I meant my post, my double glug broski of the highest order :)

Everyone was being relaxed and lucid and whatever else it is we do in this joint, and I come in with party pooping "Detox" posts :)
Ya,well, see my above ,bro!
You know you FRIENDS here who actually care for& about you,,,but MAN! we can't live it for you,ya know:)

* From my understanding, I prolly couldn't put up with 2 minutes of being around yer' EX-WIFE were the combat boot on the others foot,,,:lmao:,,,better you than me,AMIGO:thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ya,well, see my above ,bro!
You know you FRIENDS here who actually care for& about you,,,but MAN! we can't live it for you,ya know:)

* From my understanding, I prolly couldn't put up with 2 minutes of being around yer' EX-WIFE were the combat boot on the others foot,,,:lmao:,,,better you than me,AMIGO:thumbup:

:laugh::laugh::muttley:

:thumbup::thumbup:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Brother, day four of detox going along grandly. Took the boy to Olive Garden today, then to Gamestop so he could spend some of his birthday money. Just enjoying my son, Pooty. I drop him off mañana night, and then he's off to Vegas with his mom and some of her family on Sat morning. He was just in Palm Springs last weekend before I got him, out there for his birthday. I tell him to think of me when he's on all these trips since I'm bank rolling half of them with child support :muttley:

In all seriousness, just enjoying getting past the shakes and enjoying my son. His mom and I are gonna try to not kill each other next Thursday for school registration. Going together. She has been incredibly supportive of me since I broke the news to her on Tuesday that I had been boozing again. She hadn't known this whole time (hell, outside of my son, no one really did). Functional alcoholic, until I got on the Zone and go berserk. :facepalm:

It was really hurting my son. Him seeing me kill myself. That's when I had to stop. His letter cut me to the bone, man.
You know everyone is rooting for you Trouty. I hope everything turns out alright. :)

ShortRound

Reaction score

Dude, god speed brother. I don't know how that feels, but you know you can post here and you got friends, anytime you need.

edit. can, not can't lol. mah bad.

waldoputty

Reaction score

hope the counts are slow, man...

Status
Not open for further replies.