Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
sorry bro, putty is in los angeles.
u r the one who dreams of perversions of sf
get professional help ;) !!!
So, running around beating up on potholes all along the western sea coast with a wrecked out Putty powered rectum has granted you the innate powers of dream divination,eh?,,,, it must've been the one I had after eating the Tuesday nite 'blue plate special' of pepper steak& boiled squash casserole, at the triple T truckstop,then topped that off with a quart of Kentucky Bourbon,,in it, you were wearing a pair of stolen Imelda Marcos's Easter Sunday, yellow ,medium heeled pumps,a black with yellow lightning bolts down the sides of a 105 lb weight class wrestling singlet, with a stop sign stuck up yer' butt & clanging around hitting stuff everytime you would turn, as you were trying to sell 3 year old "good fortune" mummified rat necklace's,,,for $3.50 apiece?,,,, yer' actually gonna say you've deduced thru yer' putty powers ,that it really means I've dreams of SAN FRANCISCO???
SHEESE-WHEEZY, rottsa' ruck' with that angle,Waldo:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

You can push yer' angle pal,as that is yer' prerogative, yet widespread acceptance ain't gonna fly, as you being a fellow member of the forum are free to chime in on whatever Fuzz's you up, yer' also Free to simply disengage,,,, as, the bit of fun the Putty& myself ,seemingly immensely enjoy in BATTERY/COUNTER BATTERY Salvo's are not particularly scripted with " others" discernment being a concern or care,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
So, running around beating up on potholes all along the western sea coast with a wrecked out Putty powered rectum has granted you the innate powers of dream divination,eh?,,,, it must've been the one I had after eating the Tuesday nite 'blue plate special' of pepper steak& boiled squash casserole, at the triple T truckstop,then topped that off with a quart of Kentucky Bourbon,,in it, you were wearing a pair of stolen Imelda Marcos's Easter Sunday, yellow ,medium heeled pumps,a black with yellow lightning bolts down the sides of a 105 lb weight class wrestling singlet, with a stop sign stuck up yer' butt & clanging around hitting stuff everytime you would turn, as you were trying to sell 3 year old "good fortune" mummified rat necklace's,,,for $3.50 apiece?,,,, yer' actually gonna say you've deduced thru yer' putty powers ,that it really means I've dreams of SAN FRANCISCO???
SHEESE-WHEEZY, rottsa' ruck' with that angle,Waldo:rolleyes:

going back up to reno area for couple days.
u will have to find another butt to obsess over.
later and u really need some professional help to get over obsessing about putty butt

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can push yer' angle pal,as that is yer' prerogative, yet widespread acceptance ain't gonna fly, as you being a fellow member of the forum are free to chime in on whatever Fuzz's you up, yer' also Free to simply disengage,,,, as, the bit of fun the Putty& myself ,seemingly immensely enjoy in BATTERY/COUNTER BATTERY Salvo's are not particularly scripted with " others" discernment being a concern or care,,,o_O
LMAO

maxdogg

Reaction score
Brother, day four of detox going along grandly. Took the boy to Olive Garden today, then to Gamestop so he could spend some of his birthday money. Just enjoying my son, Pooty. I drop him off mañana night, and then he's off to Vegas with his mom and some of her family on Sat morning. He was just in Palm Springs last weekend before I got him, out there for his birthday. I tell him to think of me when he's on all these trips since I'm bank rolling half of them with child support :muttley:

In all seriousness, just enjoying getting past the shakes and enjoying my son. His mom and I are gonna try to not kill each other next Thursday for school registration. Going together. She has been incredibly supportive of me since I broke the news to her on Tuesday that I had been boozing again. She hadn't known this whole time (hell, outside of my son, no one really did). Functional alcoholic, until I got on the Zone and go berserk. :facepalm:

It was really hurting my son. Him seeing me kill myself. That's when I had to stop. His letter cut me to the bone, man.
Hang in there brother you can do it !!
God bless you and your son !!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wishing you all a lovely Friday evening.

My schedule next week just got turned on it’s head with some last minute plans from my son’s friends.

This is what happens when children coordinate a day out together, and they do it on the sly with their cell phones :)

Supposedly I was told about this, yet his mother also wasn’t aware. But we won’t keep him from his friends since he gets to have extra-curricular activities with his pals so infrequently, with myself living 30 miles from his mom, and he here every weekend.

Ah well. It’s worth it. He needs to be around his friends whenever we can get a chance for him.

Anyhoo, a blessed evening to you all :star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I only had four full weeks of summer with my son because of summer school and his class trip, school is already about to start on the 15th :(

Status
Not open for further replies.