I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Putty wants the heavy loads from the wide barrels firmly fired off up the ol' playground of his putty pooper:laugh:

o_O

* you might wanna seek professional medical aid,Walter!
I kinda grow weary of slamming the truck door closed with yer' head in the way,,,repeatedly:rolleyes:

wow, i go away for dinner, and there u go again, obsessed on putty butt...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Who's on top? Lol

:huh:,,,,I reckon you gotta work that out between you& the PUTTY in those perceived vectored proclivities, Coach.

I know by the time I grow weary of the
" chit-chat" , he's in a crumpled heap face down in the toilet getting a drinko_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brother, day four of detox going along grandly. Took the boy to Olive Garden today, then to Gamestop so he could spend some of his birthday money. Just enjoying my son, Pooty. I drop him off mañana night, and then he's off to Vegas with his mom and some of her family on Sat morning. He was just in Palm Springs last weekend before I got him, out there for his birthday. I tell him to think of me when he's on all these trips since I'm bank rolling half of them with child support :muttley:

In all seriousness, just enjoying getting past the shakes and enjoying my son. His mom and I are gonna try to not kill each other next Thursday for school registration. Going together. She has been incredibly supportive of me since I broke the news to her on Tuesday that I had been boozing again. She hadn't known this whole time (hell, outside of my son, no one really did). Functional alcoholic, until I got on the Zone and go berserk. :facepalm:

It was really hurting my son. Him seeing me kill myself. That's when I had to stop. His letter cut me to the bone, man.
Four days into the future and you are better off than you were five days ago.

You have all the motivation you need to do what you need to do for both of you. Every time you feel you are on shaky ground, look at a photo of you and your son together with him smiling. The reason for that smile is right next to him.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Four days into the future and you are better off than you were five days ago.

You have all the motivation you need to do what you need to do for both of you. Every time you feel you are on shaky ground, look at a photo of you and your son together with him smiling. The reason for that smile is right next to him.
Thank you, CC, my brother. :starspin::starspin::starspin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:huh:,,,,I reckon you gotta work that out between you& the PUTTY in those perceived vectored proclivities, Coach.

" chit-chat" , he's in a crumpled heap face down in the toilet getting a drinko_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

waldoputty

Reaction score

more melon fantasies trying to live vicariously through coach for sick obsessions about putty ...
get professional help!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
more melon fantasies trying to live vicariously through coach for sick obsessions about putty ...
get professional help!
LMAO:lmao:,,,yer' quite the card there o prolapsed Putty pooper of prolonged perpetual punishment & perhaps pretty popular promenading princessly within yer' PINK Aura of preposterous putty powered zen ,AMONGST yer' pervie pals of perversion in San Fran ,,, they prolly groove to yer' rice-a- ronie profession of patty cake play,,,,er,,,PALo_O

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

o_O,,,,you can:flagwave: & :clap: dance about, WALDO,,, cuz' MELON is swinging his MAN:hammer:

of FEUD upon yer' soothing green tea cups of ZEN confusion:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
LMAO:lmao:,,,yer' quite the card there o prolapsed Putty pooper of prolonged perpetual punishment & perhaps pretty popular promenading princessly within yer' PINK Aura of preposterous putty powered zen ,AMONGST yer' pervie pals of perversion in San Fran ,,, they prolly groove to yer' rice-a- ronie profession of patty cake play,,,,er,,,PALo_O

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

o_O,,,,you can:flagwave: & :clap: dance about, WALDO,,, cuz' MELON is swinging his MAN:hammer:

of FEUD upon yer' soothing green tea cups of ZEN confusion:rolleyes:

sorry bro, putty is in los angeles.
u r the one who dreams of perversions of sf
get professional help ;) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.