I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
:clap:Good morning Putty. Glad you're safe & sound. Um....not so sure about the sound part lol.

Anyways, I did as you requested controlling the Putty butt posts. I JUST couldn't handle it any longer. They're literally obsessed & outta control with the Putty butt.o_O

yea, putty butt has become an unexplainable item at the tavern.
why dont u offer daboyz butt instead?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Best FF names for opposing NFCE QBs. Add yours!

wINTz
Wentz a Loser
2 Mannings 1 Cup
Alex Who?

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao:
Dc2F7.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cuz Melon wouldn't bite on any offer.:p
LMAOo_O
puttyism zen sabre of light
:eek:
17f0m0iyqcqjepng.png
melon picking guys butts over girls butts.
how truly disturbing
next thing we know, he is after coachie butt

:angry::angry::angry:
Boy! U R about one dumb glutton fer' mental trauma,,,irrepairable psychological torment unto damnation & obviously toilet bowl water,,,prolly due to that vast void yer' continually yearning to have filled,,,UP YER' BUTTo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
LMAOo_O

:angry::angry::angry:
Boy! U R about one dumb glutton fer' mental trauma,,,irrepairable psychological torment unto damnation & obviously toilet bowl water,,,prolly due to that vast void yer' continually yearning to have filled,,,UP YER' BUTTo_O

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I just woke up from some weird dream, in the first part,I was being pulled off the couch to compete in some kind of cross country race,cuz' the one guy had some kinda problem & couldn't show up, ,,,,I remember wanting to know about how many steps total were involved in the length of this race so I could kinda count them off in my mind as I ran,,,cuz' I was gonna die from sucking wind& not be able to finish the race otherwise,,,:huh:,,,then it morphed over into a reconnaissance mission of some abandoned camp grounds down by some river,I had a German mg42 machine gun with about 20 feet of belted ammo all wrapped around me, then an enemy recon team on quads that ran on top of the water were pulling in, my partner headed to the other side of the camp grounds & I was by my self,I was alone& scared ,,,I stabbed this one dude in the chest as he'd come around the corner and was going to stash his body in like a little furnace utility room about 50 yards away and I was getting his blood all over my winter over whites& I wasn't liking that at all,,,then I woke up:confused:o_O:confused:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just woke up from some weird dream, in the first part,I was being pulled off the couch to compete in some kind of cross country race,cuz' the one guy had some kinda problem & couldn't show up, ,,,,I remember wanting to know about how many steps total were involved in the length of this race so I could kinda count them off in my mind as I ran,,,cuz' I was gonna die from sucking wind& not be able to finish the race otherwise,,,:huh:,,,then it morphed over into a reconnaissance mission of some abandoned camp grounds down by some river,I had a German mg42 machine gun with about 20 feet of belted ammo all wrapped around me, then an enemy recon team on quads that ran on top of the water were pulling in, my partner headed to the other side of the camp grounds & I was by my self,I was alone& scared ,,,I stabbed this one dude in the chest as he'd come around the corner and was going to stash his body in like a little furnace utility room about 50 yards away and I was getting his blood all over my winter over whites& I wasn't liking that at all,,,then I woke up:confused:o_O:confused:
Have another drink!! Salud!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If I had a nickel for every time I had that dream!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Have another drink!! Salud!
LoL,its when I stop drinking for a few days that the dreams start coming back in,,,& ,,,I'M ON THE WAGON CONDUCTING MY INTENSIVE TRAINING REGIME TO GET BACK INTO FOOTBALL VIEWING SHAPE,,,, TOMORROW @7P.M.(EST):lmao:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LoL,its when I stop drinking for a few days that the dreams start coming back in,,,& ,,,I'M ON THE WAGON CONDUCTING MY INTENSIVE TRAINING REGIME TO GET BACK INTO FOOTBALL VIEWING SHAPE,,,, TOMORROW @7P.M.(EST):lmao:
GARRETT keeps me drinking!! I hate that mofo!

Status
Not open for further replies.