I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dude! Chili update?! forgive me if its already been posted, Run
I forgot to post it.........Best chili I've ever made! IN fact, best I've ever had!....The half beef, quarter sweet Italian sausage, and quarter hot Italian sausage is amaaaaaaaazing!! I gave some to my brother's girlfriend and her daughter's boyfriend, and they texted me to say it's the "best chili ever!" lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I forgot to post it.........Best chili I've ever made! IN fact, best I've ever had!....The half beef, quarter sweet Italian sausage, and quarter hot Italian sausage is amaaaaaaaazing!! I gave some to my brother's girlfriend and her daughter's boyfriend, and they texted me to say it's the "best chili ever!" lol
Farking ROCK ON, brosefus! Rock on, dude!!! Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow::bow::bow::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Maybe I'll give that a try sometime! IDK why, but my phone didn't relay the 100 proof part of that Hot Damn 100....Love that stuff!!
Copy!,,,:thumbup:

Now,while I'm 'onboard' with that 100 proofed fireball swhiskey,,, that TROUTSTER has pretty much given me verbal reprimands about it, if I talk to much espousing it's virtue's,,, ya-know:)

* :huh:,,,why?,,,hell if I know:lmao:*

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Copy!,,,:thumbup:

Now,while I'm 'onboard' with that 100 proofed fireball swhiskey,,, that TROUTSTER has pretty much given me verbal reprimands about it, if I talk to much espousing it's virtue's,,, ya-know:)

* :huh:,,,why?,,,hell if I know:lmao:*
Well, I don't know about "virtues", but I love it anyway!! :grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:)

Maybe some of that Hot Damn will get your mind off of it :)
No need, it's all good. I guess it didn't burn it as bad as I thought. You know, when the roof of your mouth gets really smooth, and you just know it's gonna leave skin hanging the next day?....I got the smooth part, but it feels normal today. :huh::thumbup::thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yo, Big Dawg, how you doing today!???
LMAO,,,:lmao: so far,lil' brother!,,,but, I'll prolly have to nuke a Marie calendars lasagna and snooze here pretty quick as I' ve but a 5th of un-cracked Jim beam residing in me larders, ( I had 3 about 20 hours ago, WALGREEN was sold out of my 1/2 gallon jugs)& I ain't seen my ' ki-ki' ally cat fer two sundown ( nothing out of the ordinary there:lmao:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LMAO,,,:lmao: so far,lil' brother!,,,but, I'll prolly have to nuke a Marie calendars lasagna and snooze here pretty quick as I' ve but a 5th of un-cracked Jim beam residing in me larders, ( I had 3 about 20 hours ago, WALGREEN was sold out of my 1/2 gallon jugs)& I ain't seen my ' ki-ki' ally cat fer two sundown ( nothing out of the ordinary there:lmao:)
Dood!!! I've been baking Marie Calendar Pot Pies for dinner the last two days since my son left LMAO!!!!! :D

(But also kinda sad :) )

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dood!!! I've been baking Marie Calendar Pot Pies for dinner the last two days since my son left LMAO!!!!! :D

(But also kinda sad :) )
Man,I'd almost bought 4 of those turkey casing-liners ,myself, 3-4 days ago, but,for some odd reason, I'd flushed that thought a 1/2 second from my mind when I'd spotted them in the reefer& I Don't know why, as I love those things ,cuz' they kinda help me snooze after eating one.

.* my bag is those + protein EQUATE(350 calories) nutrition shakes,,, always has been,,,MAN!, I wish they'd market some kinda' power- pill that you could just pop, that would transfuse that USDA daily requirements in it, ya-know?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Never thought I'd have a fight with someone over Nick Sabin on this board. I don't even care about the guy. lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man,I'd almost bought 4 of those turkey casing-liners ,myself, 3-4 days ago, but,for some odd reason, I'd flushed that thought a 1/2 second from my mind when I'd spotted them in the reefer& I Don't know why, as I love those things ,cuz' they kinda help me snooze after eating one.

.* my bag is those + protein EQUATE(350 calories) nutrition shakes,,, always has been,,,MAN!, I wish they'd market some kinda' power- pill that you could just pop, that would transfuse that USDA daily requirements in it, ya-know?
Almost 1,000 calories and you don't have to do ish. I love to cook, but I have no problem admitting that I will toss a pot pie in the oven 2-3-4 days in a row for dinner (when I'm sober. If I'm boozing, all bets are off, I'm eating out/ordering in etc, wasting money etc).

I'll cook when my son is here or when I am not distracted. Right now, it's oven-ready foods or bust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.