I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We should play a game of who can find the funniest or most clever username.

That would really go a long ways of showing who here has no life...

:)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I should have googled first.

Irish slang for "idiot" LOL

Today I learned...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
did not realize u speak for melon also...
Yer' quite the COCKROACH, once the MELON 'winner' FEUD decides to step-away,,,HEH,,,Putty?,,,I done told YOU fer' the last time to quit running yer' pie hole slurping suck of a facial porthole about me,,,The WAR is on your PUTTY buttered toasted buns NOW!!!,,,er,,,PAL:angry:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always thought @Idgit was a good one.
His wit knows no bounds! :)

What the heck is an "idgit"?

e15d5847e26691239e61dc4da9a2ab8b--bugs-bunny-funny-bobby-singer.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Idgit's my man... I even started a feud, years ago, with Risen over him and he hasn't spoken a word to me since.
It's been years since he's responded to a single reply of mine. Lol!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Idgit's my man... I even started a feud, years ago, with Risen over him and he hasn't spoken a word to me since.
It's been years since he's responded to a single reply of mine. Lol!
Dude, Risen never replies to me, either. I used to get drunk and **** with him. Plus, he was getting giddy about Dak in 2016 preseason, and I don't think he liked it when I kept bringing it up during the season when he would talk. He stonewalls me now. LOL I love the guy, I wanna give him a bear hug

I did stop Following him, tho. But that was more out of hurt pride that he never replied to me, rather than his content. He's a hell of a poster, tho, and I still reply to him and give him a tonne of Likes, as he deserves. Good dude.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude, Risen never replies to me, either. I used to get drunk and **** with him. Plus, he was getting giddy about Dak in 2016 preseason, and I don't think he liked it when I kept bringing it up during the season when he would talk ish. He stonewalls me now. LOL I love the guy, I wanna give him a bear hug
You can hug him. Just don't shower for 4 days and deny deodorant beforehand.
He's a punk who thinks he's clever and you should love him for that. Otherwise, he's an ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.