I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good morning all. Have a good weekend. Haven't been around much this week. Beven been to busy to drink all week!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Love it bro!!! Exsposing that fat sack of **** for what she is. like when she posts a cat performing cunnilingus what a great Christian lol.:lmao2:

Not sure what brought this on but verbally attacking the little lady is uncalled for...

If it’s all in jest, I apologize my bad...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what brought this on but verbally attacking the little lady is uncalled for...

Yeah, just read some of that stuff again. Dont know what is happening.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Trouty

Do these people ever stop partying in NoHo? It is non-stop people around here but I do get to see a lot of scantily dressed hotties :flagwave:
In downtown NoHo, it's pretty active 7 days week. Outside of downtown, it's dead. Burbank and Studio City have amazing night life, too, Dex.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And a good morning to everyone. Picking up my son in a few hours. Taking care of some stuff before he gets here so he gets my undivided attention. I turn into a nut when I start cleaning, and he hates to be around it LOL We call it "psycho cleaning daddy" LOL

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And a good morning to everyone. Picking up my son in a few hours. Taking care of some stuff before he gets here so he gets my undivided attention. I turn into a nut when I start cleaning, and he hates to be around it LOL We call it "psycho cleaning daddy" LOL
Beats "Hoarder Daddy"!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yeah, just read some of that stuff again. Dont know what is happening.
Lol. I'll PM ya the story. I have him on ignore. Someone sent me a text about blackdoggs posts. So I peeked.
My my lol. Ruff Rough. :muttley:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Where is this feud thread? I need proof.

I would have thought Risen was used to everybody but him and Alexander and visionary loving me by now. The rest of us have moved on.
Years ago. I couldn't tell which thread if you put a gun to my pinkie toe. He has ignored me ever since.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

No worries luv. As you seen from the text I had sent to you. Pure jealously, thats all. This is why I enjoy the ignore option. Keeps folks from seeing chest pounders behind a keyboard getting off on belittling a female. Especially when I can expose them but that would only be lowering myself to their level. God will handle it. He always does.;)

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That's why I'm in Toluca Lake :)
Hey Trouty, @Ranching @RGV_C_Los [USER=39011]@waldoputty I have another date with that same fella I was telling ya's about. He's at the shore as well. Just found that out. !Salud
tenor.gif
[/USER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.