I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You can hug him. Just don't shower for 4 days and deny deodorant beforehand.
He's a punk who thinks he's clever and you should love him for that. Otherwise, he's an ***.
Yeah, I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea. I was relentless to him at one point, so I don't mind him ignoring me.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The only thing I really don't agree with Risen on is Dak. I'm still in the wait to see phase. lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only thing I really don't agree with Risen on is Dak. I'm still in the wait to see phase. lol
I like your avatar. Poor kid. I had a couple of coaches on my first staff that talked to kids like that. I fired them both and one of them was one of my best friends. Never knew that side of him until he worked with me.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I like your avatar. Poor kid. I had a couple of coaches on my first staff that talked to kids like that. I fired them both and one of them was one of my best friends. Never knew that side of him until he worked with me.
Thanks Coach. It's just a sad situation all around. I think Maryland needs to get rid of everybody involved in this. They need a clean sweep. Can't believe how incompetent the medical staff was either. It all sounds like it could have been prevented.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Thanks Coach. It's just a sad situation all around. I think Maryland needs to get rid of everybody involved in this. They need a clean sweep. Can't believe how incompetent the medical staff was either. It all sounds like it could have been prevented.
"Like"

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not defending them, but I understand it was 78 degrees that day. Still, they are trained to spot the symptoms. RIP

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What happened guys? I'm out of the loop. Who passed away? From the sound of it a young football player?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened guys? I'm out of the loop. Who passed away? From the sound of it a young football player?
College player from Maryland died from heatstroke. Coaches were verbally abusive and medical staff did not follow protocol.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
a 19 year old kid on the University of Maryland died of heatstroke back in early June. Just this last week ESPN busted the story wide open saying our HC ran a toxic training camp. Some of the stuff mentioned was pretty sickening. And then yesterday it was announced that the medical staff misdiagnosed him...didn't even take his temperature. The ambulance wasn't even called for an hour after this happened. Total incompetence. The parents are going to sue the University. The HC has been put on administrative leave but I'd be shocked if he comes back. I think the AD and President needs to go too. Both are incompetent.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idgit's my man... I even started a feud, years ago, with Risen over him and he hasn't spoken a word to me since.
It's been years since he's responded to a single reply of mine. Lol!

Where is this feud thread? I need proof.

I would have thought Risen was used to everybody but him and Alexander and visionary loving me by now. The rest of us have moved on.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
a 19 year old kid on the University of Maryland died of heatstroke back in early June. Just this last week ESPN busted the story wide open saying our HC ran a toxic training camp. Some of the stuff mentioned was pretty sickening. And then yesterday it was announced that the medical staff misdiagnosed him...didn't even take his temperature. The ambulance wasn't even called for an hour after this happened. Total incompetence. The parents are going to sue the University. The HC has been put on administrative leave but I'd be shocked if he comes back. I think the AD and President needs to go too. Both are incompetent.
That's horrible man. 19 years old. If it were my boy, I'd be in jail right now facing a life sentence. Poor youngster. Just horrible.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That's horrible man. 19 years old. If it were my boy, I'd be in jail right now facing a life sentence. Poor youngster. Just horrible.
I was even late finding out about the report because I don't watch ESPN much but yea it's just sickening. I was just on the Terps website and that's all they're talking about. tt does remind me of the Len Bias situation where it just engulfed everything. I know a lot of heads rolled after he died.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was even late finding out about the report because I don't watch ESPN much but yea it's just sickening. I was just on the Terps website and that's all they're talking about. tt does remind me of the Len Bias situation where it just engulfed everything. I know a lot of heads rolled after he died.
Dang, PA. Horrible.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dude, Risen never replies to me, either. I used to get drunk and **** with him. Plus, he was getting giddy about Dak in 2016 preseason, and I don't think he liked it when I kept bringing it up during the season when he would talk. He stonewalls me now. LOL I love the guy, I wanna give him a bear hug

I did stop Following him, tho. But that was more out of hurt pride that he never replied to me, rather than his content. He's a hell of a poster, tho, and I still reply to him and give him a tonne of Likes, as he deserves. Good dude.
:rolleyes:,,,little Brother! That dude is a subversive agent provocateur
(It's where I'm laying my pennies down:thumbup:),,,that,,,and/or,,,totally BEYOND bipolar confusion disorder WITH A SIDE ORDER OF:" SHORT MAN SYNDROME"

* that being stated, I'VE GROWN TO LUV THE HELL OUTTA' THAT CAT,,,, er,,,:huh:,,,fer' ,,,:huh:,,,,:facepalm:,,,the most part ,ANYWAYo_O
**I'd DAMN SURE WANT HIM IN MY 'foxhole' AS COMPARED TO THE 'Putty',,,YOU CAN BANK THATo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Where is this feud thread? I need proof.

I would have thought Risen was used to everybody but him and Alexander and visionary loving me by now. The rest of us have moved on.
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,, HILARITY,,, er,,,AND THEN SOME RAMBUNCTIOUS/ raucous hilariousness ENSUES,,,:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao2::lmao2::starspin::lmao2::lmao2:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
:rolleyes:,,,little Brother! That dude is a subversive agent provocateur
(It's where I'm laying my pennies down:thumbup:),,,that,,,and/or,,,totally BEYOND bipolar confusion disorder WITH A SIDE ORDER OF:" SHORT MAN SYNDROME"

* that being stated, I'VE GROWN TO LUV THE HELL OUTTA' THAT CAT,,,, er,,,:huh:,,,fer' ,,,:huh:,,,,:facepalm:,,,the most part ,ANYWAYo_O
**I'd DAMN SURE WANT HIM IN MY 'foxhole' AS COMPARED TO THE 'Putty',,,YOU CAN BANK THATo_O
Completely agree, Mel :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
@Trouty

Do these people ever stop partying in NoHo? It is non-stop people around here but I do get to see a lot of scantily dressed hotties :flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.