I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes dropped by 10% last week
Oh ok. Give it time. When you least expect to hear anything, than you will. :thumbup:

P.S- it would also help the sale if Putty tried not to be naughty. I believe that's what the holdup is.
 
So much innuendo by peeps in this neck of the woods!
Page after page of it!

I think an exploratory mission is in order...
 
daboyz --->>>> @Trouty
over and over again
:lmao:
Ha-Ha! Ya- right! Yer' constantly of concern in yer inquiry of what the TROUTSTER is cladding his Trouty with,or if it's even clad to begin with,,,,Yer' a terribly of naughtiness in yer perv PUTTYNESS,,,pal!,,,stop being a liar about it.o_O


:lmao::rolleyes::lmao:
 
Ha-Ha! Ya- right! Yer' constantly of concern in yer inquiry of what the TROUTSTER is cladding his Trouty with,or if it's even clad to begin with,,,,Yer' a terribly of naughtiness in yer perv PUTTYNESS,,,pal!,,,stop being a liar about it.o_O


:lmao::rolleyes::lmao:
This shall be counted among the prosecution as EVIDENCE #A

I'm off to a good start! I need that CSI Miami song by The Who playing right now...
 
Ha-Ha! Ya- right! Yer' constantly of concern in yer inquiry of what the TROUTSTER is cladding his Trouty with,or if it's even clad to begin with,,,,Yer' a terribly of naughtiness in yer perv PUTTYNESS,,,pal!,,,stop being a liar about it.o_O


:lmao::rolleyes::lmao:

putty is trying to make sure @Trouty gets something good for his bday
melon needs to be considerate and not scare away @daboyzruleperiod with silly accusations about cladding
 
This shall be counted among the prosecution as EVIDENCE #A

I'm off to a good start! I need that CSI Miami song by The Who playing right now...
There are voluminous verifications of descerning disconcerting discombobulated ****ery in this particular thread alone, my esteemed&honoured appointed MR. Prosecutoro_O



:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:
 
tenor.gif
Looks like Melon and Putty :lmao2::lmao::laugh:
 
putty is trying to make sure @Trouty gets something good for his bday
melon needs to be considerate and not scare away @daboyzruleperiod with silly accusations about cladding
:eek: MELON, finds the bellowing of slug Moo-Cowed ol' ho's of a grand annoyance, pal:rolleyes:

* while,on the other hand, a simple female's middle finger thrown at you from behind the wheel in traffic ( justly deserved I'll wager to yer' chairman Mao issued drivers no credentials:rolleyes:),,, being the heights & dreamed of learned achievement fer' yer' day,,,PUTTY of Butty buttered ,,,BUTT
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:


o_O:rolleyes:o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,187
Messages
14,671,592
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top