I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a peaceful place

it is a residential area southwest of LA , but it takes 20 minutes drive to get to the highway

putty did have a little excitement last night when i saw (luckily) a 3 inch long bug with 2 claws and a long tail.
 
Hey Trouty, Happy belated Birthday my man!
Seems I'm late again as usual. I do not have anything to give you,
so I just wish you much success in getting you vehicle problem solved
real soon. A happy Trouty is not a pouty Trouty! lol:thumbup:
 
Hey Trouty, Happy belated Birthday my man!
Seems I'm late again as usual. I do not have anything to give you,
so I just wish you much success in getting you vehicle problem solved
real soon. A happy Trouty is not a pouty Trouty! lol:thumbup:
Hey, that's pretty good. ;)
 
Last edited:
it is a residential area southwest of LA , but it takes 20 minutes drive to get to the highway

putty did have a little excitement last night when i saw (luckily) a 3 inch long bug with 2 claws and a long tail.
For a minute there I thought @Ranching came to visit, until I read the rest.:muttley:
 
timthumb.php
:omg:
Putty Naughty? I see your wildness comes out after hours.
 
Hey Trouty, Happy belated Birthday my man!
Seems I'm late again as usual. I do not have anything to give you,
so I just wish you much success in getting you vehicle problem solved
real soon. A happy Trouty is not a pouty Trouty! lol:thumbup:
Hey, man, thank you, FIneFan, my pal :star::star::star:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,189
Messages
14,671,636
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top