I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day in Mexico drinking bloody Mary's!!! Salud, moving my little girl into her college dorm tomorrow. Gonna cry like a little biatch!!!!
Good Morning Ranchy. Aw, how exciting. You'll be fine. Have a great day!
 
@Trouty told me he got lucky last night in his birthday attire.
however he told later in the call that he was hanging out with a bunch of guys at his house...
Well I sure wasn't part of that entertainment. And since when do you believe Trouty?!:p
 
No way -would never cut in on Putty. Got to respect your friends LADIES !!!! :dance::dance::dance:
th
 
I'm getting to this point with this place.
I love you guys, but I'm losing my enthusiasm to be here.

I'm probably lying, but this thought has been in my head for a hot minute and it's not leaving.

I'm seriously considering retiring from this site.

Why is that, brother? Who pissed in your corn flakes?
 
I'm getting to this point with this place.
I love you guys, but I'm losing my enthusiasm to be here.

I'm probably lying, but this thought has been in my head for a hot minute and it's not leaving.

I'm seriously considering retiring from this site.

What, where, and why, Cors? Talk to us, brother. What happened? What thread, brother? I will have your back like a hawk. We can't lose you. What's going on, man?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,190
Messages
14,671,725
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top