I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Waldo. You are the man. I will receive my Chromebook on Tuesday. Will let you know. :)
Sorry for late reply my brother. Action filled weekend with my boys this weekend. I hope it was a great weekend for you as well. :)



Well than you my sister. Good luck to Cowboys as well. Like I always say, if Giants are out of the race I am rooting for Cowboys with my son. Thanks for the compliment on the pics. Are you talking about the one I had with YosemiteSam back at Giants-Cowboys game? That was a great day. I saw Odell's single handed catch live and YosemiteSam got to enjoy a Cowboys victory at Metlife. :)

thanks bro
 
hey bro
have u ever tried peri peri chicken?
if you have not, it is a portugese dish with a sauce of african? origins
I have not. I had to google that one. Looks awesome, brother! You got a spot that has a good version of it, Pooty?
 
Hi Sunshine! Hope you're having a great day out there.:)
Hi Hon! I am! Hanging out at the house with my son, I’m watching him play games, waiting for our Cowboys game! Just got done with all the laundry and there’s a nice breeze coming through the living room. Very relaxed :)

I hope you’re having a great day over your way, too, Sis :)
 
Well than you my sister. Good luck to Cowboys as well. Like I always say, if Giants are out of the race I am rooting for Cowboys with my son. Thanks for the compliment on the pics. Are you talking about the one I had with YosemiteSam back at Giants-Cowboys game? That was a great day. I saw Odell's single handed catch live and YosemiteSam got to enjoy a Cowboys victory at Metlife. :)
Yes, that picture. Oh wow, that was the game Odell had Gorilla Glue on his gloves lol. How exciting for the both of you. I'm not a Giants hater, in fact I do the same, Cheer for them when the 'Boys are done. (I Loathe The Egals)

Should really be exciting to watch our teams play each other to see who hurdles the most, Barkley or Zeke lol. My PS is going to miss him this year but we have another monster in the backfield, Sanders Jr..
Many blessings to you Shunny & lil Shunny.;)
 
Last edited:
Hi Hon! I am! Hanging out at the house with my son, I’m watching him play games, waiting for our Cowboys game! Just got done with all the laundry and there’s a nice breeze coming through the living room. Very relaxed :)

I hope you’re having a great day over your way, too, Sis :)
Oh how nice Trouty. That sounds like a perfect day luv. Enjoy!
 
Ah yup!! And Tikka Masala and Lamb Sagg! Love Indian food, Pooty!

putty also likes many indian dishes including biryani

favorites: cantonese banquet dishes, sushi, portugese, spanish, indian
also like some greek/mediterrean dishes as well as bread/cheese fondue, hot pots from various countries including shabu shabu,
 
putty also likes many indian dishes including biryani

favorites: cantonese banquet dishes, sushi, portugese, spanish, indian
also like some greek/mediterrean dishes as well as bread/cheese fondue, hot pots from various countries including shabu shabu,
I want it all! We have a great amount of world-regional restaurants and market places out here, Pooty. I can't get enough of our world's very diverse ways of making food! There's still so much more to discover, too :)
 
I want it all! We have a great amount of world-regional restaurants and market places out here, Pooty. I can't get enough of our world's very diverse ways of making food! There's still so much more to discover, too :)

thai is one that putty is not crazy about.
will eat it, but basel is not a favorite as well as raw veges in the dishes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top