I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,just when does this COWBOYS/ CARDINALS game gonna start?

SHEESE!,,,this waiting around's bout as bad as reading some of the WALDO'S delusional comebacks and/or sitting in isolation in the county jail cuz' you don't play well with 'others' while being adorned with arm,leg&neck shackleso_O
 
So,just when does this COWBOYS/ CARDINALS game gonna start?

SHEESE!,,,this waiting around's bout as bad as reading some of the WALDO'S delusional comebacks and/or sitting in isolation in the county jail cuz' you don't play well with 'others' while being adorned with arm,leg&neck shackleso_O
7 CST. Salud!
 
Just found out my Uncle's in the hospital and it doesn't look like he's going to make it. He's been through a lot but he was fine yesterday. He's my last Uncle.:(
 
Just found out my Uncle's in the hospital and it doesn't look like he's going to make it. He's been through a lot but he was fine yesterday. He's my last Uncle.:(
That's too bad bro!,,,although,I'm damn glad I've outlived all of mineo_O
 
Just found out my Uncle's in the hospital and it doesn't look like he's going to make it. He's been through a lot but he was fine yesterday. He's my last Uncle.:(
Sorry to hear that, brother. My prayers to your uncle, you and your family, PA
 
Security check,
DcwWjuS.jpg
All Clear. No Philly fans here! Call it in.
 
Just found out my Uncle's in the hospital and it doesn't look like he's going to make it. He's been through a lot but he was fine yesterday. He's my last Uncle.:(
Oh PA. I'm so very sorry to hear this. I lost my favorite Uncle 2 years ago. It was heartbreaking. Stay strong my friend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top