I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh PA. I'm so very sorry to hear this. I lost my favorite Uncle 2 years ago. It was heartbreaking. Stay strong my friend.
Thanks so much.:)

I found out more today. He has Septic Shock. He's been awake but he has a tube down his throat. I guess they'll know more tomorrow. It was in his legs but they don't know if it has spread or not. It sounded like it came on him all of a sudden. He was at the fair the day before this happened.

 
Thanks so much.:)

I found out more today. He has Septic Shock. He's been awake but he has a tube down his throat. I guess they'll know more tomorrow. It was in his legs but they don't know if it has spread or not. It sounded like it came on him all of a sudden. He was at the fair the day before this happened.
Good vibes heading his way. It may not seem like much, but it's all I got.
I hope for the best.
 
Thanks so much.:)

I found out more today. He has Septic Shock. He's been awake but he has a tube down his throat. I guess they'll know more tomorrow. It was in his legs but they don't know if it has spread or not. It sounded like it came on him all of a sudden. He was at the fair the day before this happened.

good luck with that.
 
Thanks so much.:)

I found out more today. He has Septic Shock. He's been awake but he has a tube down his throat. I guess they'll know more tomorrow. It was in his legs but they don't know if it has spread or not. It sounded like it came on him all of a sudden. He was at the fair the day before this happened.
NO WAY!!!! That's exactly what the hospital determined when my uncle was admitted. He was in and out of the hospital after his first diagnosis of Septic Shock a good 5x's. It eventually turned to severe septic as the infection spread which caused his organs, such as the heart, brain and kidneys to stop functioning. This disease occurs in older adults & there is no cure for it. They can slow it down with meds, but eventually it spreads throughout the body.

When my uncle's neighbor knocked on his door for his daily visit and nobody answered he became worried being my uncle's car was there. He got the spare key, went in to check on him and found my uncle deceased on his bedroom floor. He literally died of an infection called, Septic Shock. I'm so sorry PA, but I felt as though I needed to share this with you.:(

*Please keep us posted.
 
NO WAY!!!! That's exactly what the hospital determined when my uncle was admitted. He was in and out of the hospital after his first diagnosis of Septic Shock a good 5x's. It eventually turned to severe septic as the infection spread which caused his organs, such as the heart, brain and kidneys to stop functioning. This disease occurs in older adults & there is no cure for it. They can slow it down with meds, but eventually it spreads throughout the body.

When my uncle's neighbor knocked on his door for his daily visit and nobody answered he became worried being my uncle's car was there. He got the spare key, went in to check on him and found my uncle deceased on his bedroom floor. He literally died of an infection called, Septic Shock. I'm so sorry PA, but I felt as though I needed to share this with you.:(

*Please keep us posted.
Like I said...
I wish him the best.
 
NO WAY!!!! That's exactly what the hospital determined when my uncle was admitted. He was in and out of the hospital after his first diagnosis of Septic Shock a good 5x's. It eventually turned to severe septic as the infection spread which caused his organs, such as the heart, brain and kidneys to stop functioning. This disease occurs in older adults & there is no cure for it. They can slow it down with meds, but eventually it spreads throughout the body.

When my uncle's neighbor knocked on his door for his daily visit and nobody answered he became worried being my uncle's car was there. He got the spare key, went in to check on him and found my uncle deceased on his bedroom floor. He literally died of an infection called, Septic Shock. I'm so sorry PA, but I felt as though I needed to share this with you.:(

*Please keep us posted.
I'm so sorry about your Uncle. That's just terrible. :(Well thanks for letting me know. I'm been trying to look up on the internet and find out about it. I know last night one of my Aunts called and said he was in the hospital and they didn't think he was going to make it. Today I felt a little better because I found out he was awake. He couldn't talk but he was alert. He is in his 70's so I guess that counts against him. He's had a lot of health problems over the last few years. They are running tests and I guess they'll know more tomorrow. But I guess it still isn't much hope. I'll let everybody know when I know more. He lives up in NY and I'm in PA so I only get information over the phone.
 
NO WAY!!!! That's exactly what the hospital determined when my uncle was admitted. He was in and out of the hospital after his first diagnosis of Septic Shock a good 5x's. It eventually turned to severe septic as the infection spread which caused his organs, such as the heart, brain and kidneys to stop functioning. This disease occurs in older adults & there is no cure for it. They can slow it down with meds, but eventually it spreads throughout the body.

When my uncle's neighbor knocked on his door for his daily visit and nobody answered he became worried being my uncle's car was there. He got the spare key, went in to check on him and found my uncle deceased on his bedroom floor. He literally died of infection called, Septic Shock. I'm so sorry PA, but I felt as though I needed to share this with you.:(

*Please keep us posted.

thought IV antibiotics were the treatment?
 
I'm so sorry about your Uncle. That's just terrible. :(Well thanks for letting me know. I'm been trying to look up on the internet and find out about it. I know last night one of my Aunts called and said he was in the hospital and they didn't think he was going to make it. Today I felt a little better because I found out he was awake. He couldn't talk but he was alert. He is in his 70's so I guess that counts against him. He's had a lot of health problems over the last few years. They are running tests and I guess they'll know more tomorrow. But I guess it still isn't much hope. I'll let everybody know when I know more. He lives up in NY and I'm in PA so I only get information over the phone.
Thank you & you're welcome honey. My uncle was 76. Same with my uncle pertaining to health issues. It was a horrible loss for me. My uncle was my everything. Yes please let us know once you find out more. My prayers are with you.
 
thought IV antibiotics were the treatment?
They pumped him up with everything Putty. Then when he was doing good, the hospital released him only to be back again within 2 weeks or so. The so called infection spreads like a cancer eventually shutting down your organs. No cure. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top