Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,972
- Reaction score
- 49,361
Going good, brother. Just chilling here catching up on the Zone, waiting for the little guy to wake up. How are you doing, amigo?
Loving this weather now, no more heat stroke
Going good, brother. Just chilling here catching up on the Zone, waiting for the little guy to wake up. How are you doing, amigo?
AC, how about monday, wednesday, friday for u?

Well he'll there honey do.

blonde moment from blonde parade
![]()

thanks daboyz
good morning everyone
It's called the Blackout. I engage nightly, several times.TGIF
![]()
Meow. Ops, wrong cat.Good morning amigo.
High school football is great in the Valley.
I’m hoping to see my Tigers play a few games this year.
Man, my drinking tolerance has diminished........by a lot. Feeling rough this morning.![]()

Lol. Putty is so naughty.
I did a ton of honey-do's today. Made me feel good.Well he'll there honey do.![]()

Oh how thoughtful. I know it was appreciated.I did a ton of honey-do's today. Made me feel good.
How was that blowout?!I hope you have fun.I'll be home watching the Terps get blown out by Texas. What an awful off-season.

@PA Cowboy Fan Terps beat 'em in Texas & now at home. Last I heard 3x's is a charm.Thank you PA. Oh come on, you probably said the same thing a year ago and the Terps upset those Longhorns. You guys are at home too. I'm sure Coach Canada is well prepared for the opener. Good luck!![]()
Gonna be tough beating them at home.Yes, I am no fan of ND either. It should be a good game.
I'm really stunned. I'm so proud of that team. The players came together and played a great game. Too bad the stadium looked so empty. And Fedex is a swamp. Have no idea why they didn't play in Baltimore.@PA Cowboy Fan Terps beat 'em in Texas & now at home. Last I heard 3x's is a charm.
Gonna be tough beating them at home.
Oops!How was that blowout?!![]()
@PA Cowboy Fan Terps beat 'em in Texas & now at home. Last I heard 3x's is a charm.
Gonna be tough beating them at home.
