I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really stunned. I'm so proud of that team. The players came together and played a great game. Too bad the stadium looked so empty. And Fedex is a swamp. Have no idea why they didn't play in Baltimore.

Sounds like you had an exciting game too.
It was unbelievable PA. We won our 15th straight at home. It was a great game. App State has a very good team. They fought us tooth and nail.

I didn't understand why they didn't play in Baltimore either. Oh well. I know PA & daboyz will be sleeping well tonight.;)
 
@PA Cowboy Fan
Someone offered me 800 bucks for my UT tickets vs. USC. After yesterday's showing, I might sell them......Maryland came out very emotional and fast, Texas couldn't hold on to the ball in the 4th. Oh well, it's a process!
 
@PA Cowboy Fan
Someone offered me 800 bucks for my UT tickets vs. USC. After yesterday's showing, I might sell them......Maryland came out very emotional and fast, Texas couldn't hold on to the ball in the 4th. Oh well, it's a process!
I was very surprised. We'll Probably go out and lose to Bowling Green now.lol I think Texas will be okay. They recovered last year and had a good season. Of course expectations for Texas are a lot higher than Maryland. I'd be happy just making a bowl game this year and don't suck in it. lol
 
HIGH-HO SILVER!,,, BELARTO& BELARTA,,,AWAY!!!,,,,,
ManAlive!!!!,,,,it'sgonna be a damn ner' criminal act with what
'the GARRETT' is fixing to unleash upon these other 31 franchises of snoozin' saps,here shortly:cool:,,,My Fellows of Friendship & Footballish Fandom:thumbup:


:starspin: :yourock::oldcouple::yourock::starspin:

* y'all jest wait&see!!!:dance:
 
What up!!!! Texas played crappy today!!! Salud!
They played crappy exactly one year ago (today) as well in Texas, to the same team. Who by the way had the worse D in the Big 10. So much for that theory hot weather teams have more practice time and therefore are better than cold weather teams.:popcorn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,833
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top