Ranched
"We Are Penn State"
- Messages
- 34,885
- Reaction score
- 84,326
Ugh...that was suppose to say "hello" not he'll. These phones have a mind of their own. Just like Putty.

Ugh...that was suppose to say "hello" not he'll. These phones have a mind of their own. Just like Putty.

It was unbelievable PA. We won our 15th straight at home. It was a great game. App State has a very good team. They fought us tooth and nail.I'm really stunned. I'm so proud of that team. The players came together and played a great game. Too bad the stadium looked so empty. And Fedex is a swamp. Have no idea why they didn't play in Baltimore.
Sounds like you had an exciting game too.
Ugh...that was suppose to say "hello" not he'll. These phones have a mind of their own. Just like Putty.![]()
Lol. No no no Putty. It feels better when I don't know what I'm doing.thought u said it feels better when u dont know what is coming

Lots of game left. They just needed to warm up a bit.Not looking good early on...
Lol. No no no Putty. It feels better when I don't know what I'm doing.![]()
I was very surprised. We'll Probably go out and lose to Bowling Green now.lol I think Texas will be okay. They recovered last year and had a good season. Of course expectations for Texas are a lot higher than Maryland. I'd be happy just making a bowl game this year and don't suck in it. lol@PA Cowboy Fan
Someone offered me 800 bucks for my UT tickets vs. USC. After yesterday's showing, I might sell them......Maryland came out very emotional and fast, Texas couldn't hold on to the ball in the 4th. Oh well, it's a process!
Why thank you. I like the way u listen when I say 'no'.i like the way u say 'no'
so u dont know what is coming what is going






They played crappy exactly one year ago (today) as well in Texas, to the same team. Who by the way had the worse D in the Big 10. So much for that theory hot weather teams have more practice time and therefore are better than cold weather teams.What up!!!! Texas played crappy today!!! Salud!

Good thing we weren't playing App State!!They played crappy exactly one year ago as well in Texas, to the same team. Who by the way had the worse D in the Big 10.
Than what was last year when they lost to them in what could have been a blowout?@PA Cowboy Fan
Maryland came out very emotional and fast, Texas couldn't hold on to the ball in the 4th. Oh well, it's a process!
We sucked last yearThan what was last year when they lost to them in what could of been a blowout?
You mean Penn State!! I think that's who won.Good thing we weren't playing App State!!

Charlie Strong set this program back 10 years. Tommie has his work cut out for him. He'll turn it aroundThan what was last year when they lost to them in what could have been a blowout?![]()
Nah. Our players are all over 18 years old, so we're safe!! LolYou mean Penn State!! I think that's who won.![]()
