I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

There should be a love button for this post... LOL

Just bought a new living room set. Now just watching TV.

Awesome to hear of the new Living Room set... Hope it is real comfortable.....

I think I’m gonna start drinking.

When did you quit? I have been away too long.... So sorry my friends.... Work hours have been killer.......

The Dark Bishop finally won a week of our Straight Up League with 11 wins.... Still behind TheBigEasy88 by 5 wins though.... Hate I got second place by default with nervous birds missing all games but Thursday.

For the rest of you..... Melon, RGV, Putty, Trouty, DW, Tabascocat, Maxx, etc..... I miss all you guys but working 70hr weeks again..... Sucks but getting my life back to normal and will probably get back to normal by March or April. Just in time for the draft... Just know we got Amari for the 1st rounder and we should live with that being we must survive the long wait for our 1st pick....

Miss you guys and I hate being so distant but real life gets complicated at times.... Taking in another family when your son is part of that, can be crazy til they get on their feet.....

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning DB. Good to hear from you. Life n family should always take priority. Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal. Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. God bless.

Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When did you quit? I have been away too long.... So sorry my friends.... Work hours have been killer.......

The Dark Bishop finally won a week of our Straight Up League with 11 wins.... Still behind TheBigEasy88 by 5 wins though.... Hate I got second place by default with nervous birds missing all games but Thursday.

For the rest of you..... Melon, RGV, Putty, Trouty, DW, Tabascocat, Maxx, etc..... I miss all you guys but working 70hr weeks again..... Sucks but getting my life back to normal and will probably get back to normal by March or April. Just in time for the draft... Just know we got Amari for the 1st rounder and we should live with that being we must survive the long wait for our 1st pick....

Miss you guys and I hate being so distant but real life gets complicated at times.... Taking in another family when your son is part of that, can be crazy til they get on their feet.....
Salud, my friend! Check in anytime!!

waldoputty

Reaction score

good to hear from you sir.
are you still driving or doing something else?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good morning DB. Good to hear from you. Life n family should always take priority. Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal. Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. God bless.

Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

go Astros!

Status
Not open for further replies.