I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There should be a love button for this post... LOL

Awesome to hear of the new Living Room set... Hope it is real comfortable.....

When did you quit? I have been away too long.... So sorry my friends.... Work hours have been killer.......

The Dark Bishop finally won a week of our Straight Up League with 11 wins.... Still behind TheBigEasy88 by 5 wins though.... Hate I got second place by default with nervous birds missing all games but Thursday.

For the rest of you..... Melon, RGV, Putty, Trouty, DW, Tabascocat, Maxx, etc..... I miss all you guys but working 70hr weeks again..... Sucks but getting my life back to normal and will probably get back to normal by March or April. Just in time for the draft... Just know we got Amari for the 1st rounder and we should live with that being we must survive the long wait for our 1st pick....

Miss you guys and I hate being so distant but real life gets complicated at times.... Taking in another family when your son is part of that, can be crazy til they get on their feet.....
Right-0n ,Bro!
I've not seen half a fistful of yer' posts pretty much all season
:(

waldoputty

Reaction score
You finally got it right :thumbup:

having fun celebrating in houston!

920x920.jpg

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Astros had too many injuries to close the deal this year and repeat. But that's okay. They will come charging back next season.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol!! He was lurking a few days ago.

yea, i saw that when u mentioned it that day.
hopefully he will come back soon.
no matter what the mods do, it is silly to banish oneself unless they go fully cowboys-universe style.

Status
Not open for further replies.