I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
think all the motion and misdirection confused the front 7
my question is if the rams have been doing the same tricks, or did they had something new?
They're tough because they can run different plays out of the same sets.

I do think they caught the D flat footed and they seemed tired to start the game. I was recording the game and rewound that first Rams drive and that D was not like they were to start that SEA game. They were a step behind and all night struggled to fight off blocks.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
it is cold in minneapolis.
get back to LA tomorrow night...
Please ,if you could possibly look for& find that beret hat that Mary Tyler Moore slung up into the air ,due to her unbridled exuberance of zesty impulsive control issues being put on display,,,and,,, bring it back with you, to hang up over the bar, well, you'll probably be held in an elavated view by some of these "newer" Beer Theader patrons, Puttyo_O

just saying:thumbup:*

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please ,if you could possibly look for& find that beret hat that Mary Tyler Moore slung up into the air ,due to her unbridled exuberance of zesty impulsive control issues being put on display,,,and,,, bring it back with you, to hang up over the bar, well, you'll probably be held in an elavated view by some of these "newer" Beer Theader patrons, Puttyo_O

Lol! I hadn't thought of that show in years. I was partial to I dream of jeanie

waldoputty

Reaction score

here u go!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol! I hadn't thought of that show in years. I was partial to I dream of jeanie

th

Melonfeud

Reaction score
morning bro
going to spend most of the day in a bookstore before getting on the plane tonight back to LA
A "pervy" bookstore, WALDO?,,, Well ,according to the legendary John Prine tune,"if a plastic American flag with gum on the back, falls out unto the floor ,of that smuttyputty magazine yer' peeking at while hanging out in the back of the dirty book store", yer' gonna' have to just immediately Spackle it right across yer' forehead ,lest cosmic catastrophe, of the likes never before witnessed since the dawning age of mankinds ultimate fate is set into motion,,,er,,,ya knowo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
A "pervy" bookstore, WALDO?,,, Well ,according to the legendary John Prine tune,"if a plastic American flag with gum on the back, falls out unto the floor ,of that smuttyputty magazine yer' peeking at while hanging out in the back of the dirty book store", yer' gonna' have to just immediately Spackle it right across yer' forehead ,lest cosmic catastrophe, of the likes never before witnessed since the dawning age of mankinds ultimate fate is set into motion,,,er,,,ya knowo_O

sorry to disappointment. barnes and noble at mall of america looking for manga
some manga could be pretty naughty though :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
sorry to disappointment. barnes and noble at mall of america looking for manga
some manga could be pretty naughty though :lmao:
Well, as long as yer' feeding yer' pervy beast/ keeping it in check, as it is what's keeping yer' Zen in it's proper planetary positions ,,,Centered,ya know,PUTTYo_O

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.