I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
beasts need to be fed though center is never fun o_O
Key operating word was CENTERED,,,not CENTER,,, SHEESE! fer' a self proclaimed gong banging Zen Master ,yer' putting the show on the road with a kitchen drawer type box of tools,,, not very ZEN LIKE THERE ,WALDO,,,:huh:,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Key operating word was CENTERED,,,not CENTER,,, SHEESE! fer' a self proclaimed gong banging Zen Master ,yer' putting the show on the road with a kitchen drawer type box of tools,,, not very ZEN LIKE THERE ,WALDO,,,:huh:,,,o_O

centered is still no fun
perturbation is the mother of discovery ;)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
centered is still no fun
perturbation is the mother of discovery ;)
:lmao: more likely : " perturbation is the mother's birthing of disgruntlement "

You ought to put yer' Zen-less Axiom's ending word& use it in the discovery of the FEUDIAN SUPERIORITY Triad of MIND,BODY& JIM BEAM JUG,,,EST.1795,,,the worlds #1 bourbon whiskey,none genuine without my signature,,,
"JAMES B. BEAM"

o_O:lmao:o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao: more likely : " perturbation is the mother's birthing of disgruntlement "

You ought to put yer' Zen-less Axiom's ending word& use it in the discovery of the FEUDIAN SUPERIORITY Triad of MIND,BODY& JIM BEAM JUG,,,EST.1795,,,the worlds #1 bourbon whiskey,none genuine without my signature,,,
"JAMES B. BEAM"

o_O:lmao:o_O

no disgruntlement, little chance for discovery
puttyism zen has no need for explicit announcement ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.