I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ranching needs to embrace Puttyism :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Seeings, AFTER, what the power of PUTTYISM has done did fer' you:huh: ,,,er,,,once you allowed the short stubbed Philistine of CHI-COM doctrine's entity probe into yer' warmly awaiting folds of THAT WHICH IS: DallasDave's port of entry, it's puttyistical pee-wee powers to slowly infiltrate yer' awaiting enveloping embrace?,,,HA,HA,HA!,,, HEY,BIG-G!,,, check out the duo of loser clown shoes on the fashion catwalk,,,er,,,after they done kicked off all the beer bottles& ash trays from the bar topo_O

*:lmao:
I had at one time frequented "a" bar where that ol' gal who owned it liked me a lot ( & wanted to like me a bunch more:thumbup:),,, anyway, I was in there after hours closing time with her( doors locked) and was up on top of the bar ,kickin' ash trays & beer bottles off& outta' my way while dancing fer' her,,,pretty sure I was even twirling my shirt over my head:lmao:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*:lmao: I had at one time frequented "a" bar where that ol' gal who owned it liked me a lot ( & wanted to like me a bunch more:thumbup:),,, anyway, I was in there after hours closing time with her( doors locked) and was up on top of the bar ,kickin' ash trays & beer bottles off& outta' my way while dancing fer' her,,,pretty sure I was even twirling my shirt over my head:lmao:
Shades of Coyote Ugly!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Salud boys! Have a great weekend......glug, glug.
*glug*
If yer' waiting on me , I'll have to back up, cuz' I've 44 forward gears& ain't one of them for reverse, running coast to coast on a single thin slice of toast,o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No Doubt!,,,:lmao:I reckon so,,,cuz' SHE wasn't no trophy prize, appearing to have spent an extra 10 years lapping the figure 8 demolition derby track of life,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
LMAO, that one belongs in the Melonfeud HOF. And I gotta say, there better be an open bar when I go in there.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got a new vodka in the CC Perpetual Search for the Perfect Martini. I've come close, oh so close, but still haven't had the epiphany and desired reaction "Lord, take me now for I have nothing left to live for". It's called White Gold and I shall try it this eve and report back. Front runner is still Belvedere followed closely by the Goose and Stoli Gold.

The problem with Belvedere is that it is too smooth. Whether it's gin or vodka, if I don't get a little involuntary rigor with the first sip called the Martini Twitch, it's not right, need a little shock to the system.

So, I am open to suggestions from my learned colleagues and charter members of the 3 Sheets to the Wind Social Club.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Got a new vodka in the CC Perpetual Search for the Perfect Martini. I've come close, oh so close, but still haven't had the epiphany and desired reaction "Lord, take me now for I have nothing left to live for". It's called White Gold and I shall try it this eve and report back. Front runner is still Belvedere followed closely by the Goose and Stoli Gold.

The problem with Belvedere is that it is too smooth. Whether it's gin or vodka, if I don't get a little involuntary rigor with the first sip called the Martini Twitch, it's not right, need a little shock to the system.

So, I am open to suggestions from my learned colleagues and charter members of the 3 Sheets to the Wind Social Club.
:lmao:Lmao:lmao:

Well,C-C! ,,,ya-see,the one simple little trick is to be 3/4 bombed ,to where that initial twinged twitch of a bite of new stuff is regulated to the blasise status of category,ya knowo_O

* man,brother! When I had that big house up in the foothills, with the swimming pool?, whew!, it had a dozen different citrus trees circling it's rock waterfall ( stupid dumb- butt that I am, when I'd first moved in attacked/ tackled that swimming pool with a frenzied onslaught, cuz' it was scummy green & had to be pumped out& hand scrubbed ( along with a new circulating electric motor/impeller casing-liner/I'd spent about 4 days time total),,, and when I hit that "rock waterfall" feature,,,SHEESE! ABOUT 3 WHEELBARROW LOADS OF * m***** f****** g** d*** C*** S ****** PACK RAT desert detritus Came FLOODING THE **** OUT,,, INTO MY once PRISTINELY & CRISPLY REFRESHING looking pool,,,well, while screaming "OH-NO/W.T.*.,,,,and shutting it down, I called it quits fer' that day,,,yet, the basis of my story remains as yet untold,for having mentioned the various citrus trees encircled my desert oasis,,, I'd be half blotto & just 'pluck' any green looking lime- like casing-liner to spritz up my clear alcohol beverages in the summertime heat drinking days,, and my ol' lady would damn near come unglued, yelling at me " that was gonna be a grapefruit you a******, ,,

Ya,well, fortunately for me, I couldn't give a lovely f*** less ,BABYo_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I like grey goose, haven't really tried many others except for the cheap well stuff.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what is up for the weekend.
putty needs to drive to sf monday
I took a joy ride with my dad, brothers, wife and daughter down to the Space X by SPI and took a picture in front of their Mars spacehopper!! Had a blast, went to the island and had some oysters!! Now I'm horny as hell!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I took a joy ride with my dad, brothers, wife and daughter down to the Space X by SPI and took a picture in front of their Mars spacehopper!! Had a blast, went to the island and had some oysters!! Now I'm horny as hell!

ur poor cows...

enjoy the rest of ur weekend

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report back on the White Gold vodka, 3.5 out of 5, nice finish and flavor that stays unlike like some where it fades halfway through. Note on the scoring system, there are none above a 4 where Belvedere and the Goose reside. If I should discover a 5, the search will be over...…….and my life's work.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report back on the White Gold vodka, 3.5 out of 5, nice finish and flavor that stays unlike like some where it fades halfway through. Note on the scoring system, there are none above a 4 where Belvedere and the Goose reside. If I should discover a 5, the search will be over...…….and my life's work.
Just poured a double goose Arnold Palmer. Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.