I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
knock on wood, no rats apparently for many months!
Well, yer' prolly not aware of this Putty! But that particular Samfrisco breed of rats yer' harboring within the walls of yer' CHINAMANS LOVE SHACK of greasy groovitude?,,,
well,according to my latest reports, those things fertilized eggs can remain actively dormant fer' sumtin' like 7 or 11 YEARS!!!

* I can't rightly recall, as these two soviet femme fatales honeypots were working my RIPE meloned casing-liner over rather admirable while I was pursuing that specific Echelon report,,,you know how it goes ,BRO!,,,just saying:thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well, yer' prolly not aware of this Putty! But that particular Samfrisco breed of rats yer' harboring within the walls of yer' CHINAMANS LOVE SHACK of greasy groovitude?,,,
well,according to my latest reports, those things fertilized eggs can remain actively dormant fer' sumtin' like 7 or 11 YEARS!!!

* I can't rightly recall, as these two soviet femme fatales honeypots were working my RIPE meloned casing-liner over rather admirable while I was pursuing that specific Echelon report,,,you know how it goes ,BRO!,,,just saying:thumbup:

i see u were more focused on something else during biology class in school.
:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I got my yearly blood work results yesterday. Everything was in the normal range! Time for a few drinks and some Ribeyes!! Salud!

great news. more ribeyes and how about some grilled rock shrimp?

good morning everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.