Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
latest

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man alive my footballing friends,,, it was outta' bounds HILARIOUS, as my 'ki-ki' pet cat had been whining at me damn near all day to pop her a top of friskies shreds in that flavorful
( of which I can only liken it to being laced with some sorta' kitty-cat cocaine substance, cuz' if I allow her to b****& moan long enough at me, I'd used to end up feeding her 3 cans a day, till I'd noticed that she was just glutton feeding& purging up under the kitchen table( ,,,er,,, and her hurling up a rather comfortably warm quarter casing-liners worth on my chest about a month ago really kinda tuned me into this
" beauty queens self doubting cats psychology " ,,,so,,, she'd meowed loudly till past noon today & I'm like " no way,shut-up& wait till dark, tonight " ( and the really weird part is she caught the SAVVY on that, so then the , fluffy furball hacking upchucker wanted to be let out side,,,&I'm like
" nope, you ain't going outside right now" ,,,and if I'm lying? I'm dying THAT CAT GAVE ME A VERY DISTINCT TWO TONED DRAWN OUT SQUALLING REPLY IN DAMN NEAR HUMAN VOICED FASHION OF "
well,why not?" ,,,well, me being bout 3/4 in the afternoon bag already& wholly unfazed ,answered back "cuz' I said so",,, well, about an hour ago, I was fixing to roll over to my port side on the couch & nod off,,,and let me tell what, THAT CAT ,WHO WAS PATIENTLY HUNKERED DOWN& WAITING ON ME to pop a top of that kitty cocaine gravey tons of shreds Thru an outright tizzy fit bordering akin to a pissed off ol' lady (when I'd come home drunk after midnight on Wednesdays),,, It was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUSLY "sobering" to having been forcefully pressed into responding to her demands,,,SHEESE!,,, she's a good kitty-Cat

* And the "bubbles/coke bottle lens glasses character from the "Trailer Park Boys", immediately came to my mind at that moment,,,,
:lmao::lmao2:,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Man alive my footballing friends,,, it was outta' bounds HILARIOUS, as my 'ki-ki' pet cat had been whining at me damn near all day to pop her a top of friskies shreds in that flavorful
( of which I can only liken it to being laced with some sorta' kitty-cat cocaine substance, cuz' if I allow her to b****& moan long enough at me, I'd used to end up feeding her 3 cans a day, till I'd noticed that she was just glutton feeding& purging up under the kitchen table( ,,,er,,, and her hurling up a rather comfortably warm quarter casing-liners worth on my chest about a month ago really kinda tuned me into this
" beauty queens self doubting cats psychology " ,,,so,,, she'd meowed loudly till past noon today & I'm like " no way,shut-up& wait till dark, tonight " ( and the really weird part is she caught the SAVVY on that, so then the , fluffy furball hacking upchucker wanted to be let out side,,,&I'm like
" nope, you ain't going outside right now" ,,,and if I'm lying? I'm dying THAT CAT GAVE ME A VERY DISTINCT TWO TONED DRAWN OUT SQUALLING REPLY IN DAMN NEAR HUMAN VOICED FASHION OF "
well,why not?" ,,,well, me being bout 3/4 in the afternoon bag already& wholly unfazed ,answered back "cuz' I said so",,, well, about an hour ago, I was fixing to roll over to my port side on the couch & nod off,,,and let me tell what, THAT CAT ,WHO WAS PATIENTLY HUNKERED DOWN& WAITING ON ME to pop a top of that kitty cocaine gravey tons of shreds Thru an outright tizzy fit bordering akin to a pissed off ol' lady (when I'd come home drunk after midnight on Wednesdays),,, It was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUSLY "sobering" to having been forcefully pressed into responding to her demands,,,SHEESE!,,, she's a good kitty-Cat

* And the "bubbles/coke bottle lens glasses character from the "Trailer Park Boys", immediately came to my mind at that moment,,,,
:lmao::lmao2:,,o_O

my catnip thread must have had special meaning for u
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.