I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What language---You need another lesson in puttyism:eek::eek::eek::omg::omg::omg: @waldoputty get in here and teach busted melon some lessons.
:lmao: Harketh yon feable bleats of panged anguish doeth that which is brought forth unto mine best of hearing left ear??? But of Course ,as those undoubtedly be the feable summoning bleats castest forth from the frothy lips of Squire Dave of lame, hailing originally from the low Bourne septic regions of BROKEBACK county,,,Hopefully tis he in hailing his heroic Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS ,,, ALAS pudgy SQUIRE Dave of devout lameness, yer' SIR KNIGHT HATH DONE BEEN RECIEVETH OF HIS HEAD HANDED UNTO HIM ON THIS VERY DAY HENCELY PRIOR,,,as u'll required services shall be necessary in tucking& CANOODLING Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS TO BED on thus very eve forthwith,,,be scurrying in lame hobbling fashion off& away now dear boy:rolleyes:

o_O:facepalm:o_O

dallasdave

Reaction score
:lmao: Harketh yon feable bleats of panged anguish doeth that which is brought forth unto mine best of hearing left ear??? But of Course ,as those undoubtedly be the feable summoning bleats fastest forth from frothy lips of Squire Dave of lame, hailing originally from the low Bourne septic regions of BROKEBACK county,,,Hopefully tis he in hailing his heroic Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS ,,, ALAS pudgy SQUIRE Dave of devout lameness, yer' SIR KNIGHT HATH DONE BEEN RECIEVETH OF HIS HEAD HAND UNTO HIM ON THIS VERY DAY HENCELY PRIOR,,,as u'll required services shall be necessary in tucking Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS TO BED on thus very eve forthwith,,,be scurrying in lame hobbling fashion off& away now dear boy:rolleyes:

Can you tapdance ??? @waldoputty

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I can double-tap in an most enviable of practiced ability ,my ,mister less than a toehold on realities grasp -mo-fo fellowo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao: Harketh yon feable bleats of panged anguish doeth that which is brought forth unto mine best of hearing left ear??? But of Course ,as those undoubtedly be the feable summoning bleats castest forth from the frothy lips of Squire Dave of lame, hailing originally from the low Bourne septic regions of BROKEBACK county,,,Hopefully tis he in hailing his heroic Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS ,,, ALAS pudgy SQUIRE Dave of devout lameness, yer' SIR KNIGHT HATH DONE BEEN RECIEVETH OF HIS HEAD HANDED UNTO HIM ON THIS VERY DAY HENCELY PRIOR,,,as u'll required services shall be necessary in tucking& CANOODLING Sir Knight WALDO of ratmeat rations PUTTY POOPER PANTS TO BED on thus very eve forthwith,,,be scurrying in lame hobbling fashion off& away now dear boy:rolleyes:

melon butt fetish is back on, i see

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon butt fetish is back on, i see
Yer' the ONE with BUTT on the PUTTY ,,,I'm merely pointing out the fact that yer sportin the PUTTY POOPER PANTS brand accentuating yer flair fer' fashion, you seem to be partial to if not downright overly fond of, it's that half of waistline elastic belt they install in the back of them during their manufacturing process ,ain't it WALDO?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Needs lots of lessons in Puttyism

need to leave melon on the red couch of shame
Yer' the ONE with BUTT on the PUTTY ,,,I'm merely pointing out the fact that yer sportin the PUTTY POOPER PANTS brand accentuating yer flair fer' fashion, you seem to be partial to if not downright overly fond of, it's that half of waistline elastic belt they install in the back of them during their manufacturing process ,ain't it WALDO?

ur obsession with butts, and men butts at that, is truly astounding

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
need to leave melon on the red couch of shame

ur obsession with butts, and men butts at that, is truly astounding
Nice to see you guys getting after it again!!! Salud!

waldoputty

Reaction score
My older brother was in town this week. He went back to Chicago yesterday and then to Italy tomorrow. We had a good time.

sounds good.
putty been at starbucks creating slides
now need to go coordinate other stuff on my trip

Status
Not open for further replies.