I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
SALUD ,El Coach- a -cootcha-Roonie Tooter Too!o_O

*Man Alive Big-G, we got no @Trouty ,@LocimusPrime ,@jday or that former Texas resident who moved back to India @waving monkey posting up enjoyable reads& motivated cyber casing-liners anymore, and while YOU yerself know that I hold PUTTY personally responsible for it, yer' a real good egg in not letting that particular "cat outta' the bag",,, thanks bro,as I do appreciate that. :thumbup:

waldoputty

Reaction score
This "component bottleneck" of which you speak, so,what yer' really saying is it's beyond China's feasibility guidelines of cost effective exploitation/ copyright violations in bootlegging this equipment, COPY!:thumbup:

5g has different bands
for example the high frequency portion (such as 25 ghz instead of 5.6 ghz for wifi) is not well supported by low cost components
nevermind copying, the original does not really exist...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SALUD ,El Coach- a -cootcha-Roonie Tooter Too!o_O

*Man Alive Big-G, we got no @Trouty ,@LocimusPrime ,@jday or that former Texas resident who moved back to India @waving monkey posting up enjoyable reads& motivated cyber casing-liners anymore, and while YOU yerself know that I hold PUTTY personally responsible for it, yer' a real good egg in not letting that particular "cat outta' the bag",,, thanks bro,as I do appreciate that. :thumbup:
Putty needs to let the cat outta the bag to get rid if his rats.:laugh:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Putty needs to let the cat outta the bag to get rid if his rats.:laugh:
:lmao: I don't think he wants to get rid of them as he's prolly honed his red casting couch spying chinaman skills by installing wireless pinhole cameras in the dead space to watch them in there most compromising rat maneuverso_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao: I don't think he wants to get rid of them as he's prolly honed his red casting couch spying chinaman skills by installing wireless pinhole cameras in the dead space to watch them in there most compromising rat maneuverso_O

u r a sick boy
coachie is going to spank u

Melonfeud

Reaction score
u r a sick boy
coachie is going to spank u
Ha,Ha,Ha,,, I'll prolly wreck yer exuberant whimsical enthusiasm of fantasy sadism once Coach's report relays the fact of the bent& rounded off barbs on that three strand flail of barb wire whip he'd finally found hisself forced to employ thru sheer exasperation from the zero visible effects& silence on my part as the strikes across my operational combat trained birthday suit of life longFEUDIAN unit design was quickly determined to be impervious & nonplussed in an unflinching flair to that of yer' perceived lame levels of pain,,,FOR RAWHIDE& RAZOR BLADES ENSHROUDS MY INNER FLINT ROCK CASING-LINER CORE,,,there, my ol' Putty droopy pooper palo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
5g has different bands
for example the high frequency portion (such as 25 ghz instead of 5.6 ghz for wifi) is not well supported by low cost components
nevermind copying, the original does not really exist...
Well WALDO I'd beg to differ with yer' lamely assuming the necessary equipment being nonexistent for the utilization of that space station broadcasting ranged level& above/ beyond of that 25gigahertz wave length band simply because China has been thwarted&denied in it's repeated efforts of stealing/ hacking it from the U.S. yet:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well WALDO I'd beg to differ with yer' lamely assuming the necessary equipment being nonexistent for the utilization of that space station broadcasting ranged level& above/ beyond of that 25gigahertz wave length band simply because China has been thwarted&denied in it's repeated efforts of stealing/ hacking it from the U.S. yet:rolleyes:

i am sure china would copy it if they could.

however no one has anything to copy at 25 ghz.
in fact, performance sucks at 6 ghz.

this info actually came from a german guy yesterday at the super respect fraunhoffer institute. the same as what a bunch of cali engineers in their powerpoint.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha,Ha,Ha,,, I'll prolly wreck yer exuberant whimsical enthusiasm of fantasy sadism once Coach's report relays the fact of the bent& rounded off barbs on that three strand flail of barb wire whip he'd finally found hisself forced to employ thru sheer exasperation from the zero visible effects& silence on my part as the strikes across my operational combat trained birthday suit of life longFEUDIAN unit design was quickly determined to be impervious & nonplussed in an unflinching flair to that of yer' perceived lame levels of pain,,,FOR RAWHIDE& RAZOR BLADES ENSHROUDS MY INNER FLINT ROCK CASING-LINER CORE,,,there, my ol' Putty droopy pooper palo_O

it is going to be pretty sad if i cannot access cz for 3 weeks.
coachie may be applying said corporeal punishment
if u really want coachie to use barbs, i suspect he may be willing to entertain ur need for extra stimulation

Melonfeud

Reaction score
it is going to be pretty sad if i cannot access cz for 3 weeks.
coachie may be applying said corporeal punishment
if u really want coachie to use barbs, i suspect he may be willing to entertain ur need for extra stimulation
Ha! I'm sure hoping you don't go on a pot hole punishment rampage of chinaman proportions behind the wheel of yer' car while driving around up in Phoenix, Putty, while I know you derive some kinda' immense weird satisfaction thru the symbiotic phallic worship relationship with that car of yer's,, perversely powerering on thru them chuck holes in the road to teach them a lesson they'll soon not forget from the manly fashioned way you high sped hammer yer' car over them,as replacement tires & rims have got to be chipping away on yer bottom line, heck, I bet yer' annual wardrobe allotted budget of $75 done got spent on a Uniroyal discounted slightly used tire& salvage yard rim already& yer still in the first quarter of 2019,,,SHEESEo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ha! I'm sure hoping you don't go on a pot hole punishment rampage of chinaman proportions behind the wheel of yer' car while driving around up in Phoenix, Putty, while I know you derive some kinda' immense weird satisfaction thru the symbiotic phallic worship relationship with that car of yer's,, perversely powerering on thru them chuck holes in the road to teach them a lesson they'll soon not forget from the manly fashioned way you high sped hammer yer' car over them,as replacement tires & rims have got to be chipping away on yer bottom line, heck, I bet yer' annual wardrobe allotted budget of $75 done got spent on a Uniroyal discounted slightly used tire& salvage yard rim already& yer still in the first quarter of 2019,,,SHEESEo_O

actually putty had to return to cali late last night for a meeting in la.

i may have driven 500k miles in my life. never in my life have i seen an accident as bad as what i saw last night in 2 separate locations 100 mile from each other on i10.

extremely gruesome with trucks on their side and cars flipped over
added 2 hours to my drive and got back at 3am...
too bad garrett was not in the car...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
actually putty had to return to cali late last night for a meeting in la.

i may have driven 500k miles in my life. never in my life have i seen an accident as bad as what i saw last night in 2 separate locations 100 mile from each other on i10.

extremely gruesome with trucks on their side and cars flipped over
added 2 hours to my drive and got back at 3am...
too bad garrett was not in the car...
Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.