I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*DOH':facepalm: ,,,er,,,:lmao: man alive BIG-G,,,:lmao2:,,,I could've swore it was a PUTTY post I'D THOUGHT I was quoting,,,my bad BRO on that post:oops:

* yer' fixing to enjoy an extra refined measure of FEUDIAN FART KNOCKING the fire from yer' flamboyant frilliness from NOW ON,WALDO:mad:
Lol! No worries brother!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the wife is out of town all week. Just got back from the store. Stocked up with beer and vodka. Salud!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, the wife is out of town all week. Just got back from the store. Stocked up with beer and vodka. Salud!
SALUD!

I had female friend come visit me yesterday & I always tell her to not come empty handed(lol, the standard is two packs of weeds/camel #99's& a gallon of Beam) :lmao:
I should be good till wed.
* if I've been drinking, I do not drive& I pay her about twice of what she spent for the supplies ,just for her effort & time:thumbup:

** putty-butt w/ flaming road flare affixed**
What do you think there Big-G?,,,would WALDO streak off screaming in English or Chinese?o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SALUD!

I had female friend come visit me yesterday & I always tell her to not come empty handed(lol, the standard is two packs of weeds/camel #99's& a gallon of Beam) :lmao:
I should be good till wed.
* if I've been drinking, I do not drive& I pay her about twice of what she spent for the supplies ,just for her effort & time:thumbup:

** putty-butt w/ flaming road flare affixed**
What do you think there Big-G?,,,would WALDO streak off screaming in English or Chinese?o_O
He'd be speaking spanish with his eyes rolled up in his head!!!! Lol

waldoputty

Reaction score
worked until 3am last night
uggggg
a bit nervous about wrapping everything up before getting on plane on wed

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He'd be speaking spanish with his eyes rolled up in his head!!!! Lol
:lmao: lmao:lmao:

I'm thinking that manufactured in China roadside safety fusee, inserted& super glued up the ol pooper of the putty butt would right quickly bring out the party line lingo in the WALDO,fer sure:eek:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good luck!! You're gonna do great.

thanks sir
things are getting more under control now...
if only i can get a call done with china and another call done with germany before wed, then i will feel a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.