dallasdave
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 32,326
- Reaction score
- 88,063
Cold and frostylol. I am pouring it now!! Probably have to drink it...since your not here!
Cold and frostylol. I am pouring it now!! Probably have to drink it...since your not here!
nasty stufflol..thats loaded on vodka and gatorade!!
Ha! I forgot. You'er not a vodka lover! I haven't had a drink of vodka, until recently, in a long time!!nasty stuff![]()
I use it to clean up nasty stuffHa! I forgot. You'er not a vodka lover! I haven't had a drink of vodka, until recently, in a long time!!

I use it to clean up nasty stuff![]()
I had some Beefeaters gin on Saturday night. Kicked my butt.I don't mind it once in awhile. Yeah, its a different drink.
Beefeaters Rules !!!!!!I had some Beefeaters gin on Saturday night. Kicked my butt.
Vodka is good to get out stains in your tolietI don't mind it once in awhile. Yeah, its a different drink.

Yeah, it's almost time for a change. Don't drink much during the week, but I've been over doing it a bit on the weekends. I need to go back to scotch so I can sip instead of guzzle.Vodka is good to get out stains in your toliet![]()
Give that cow a little nipYeah, it's almost time for a change. Don't drink much during the week, but I've been over doing it a bit on the weekends. I need to go back to scotch so I can sip instead of guzzle.

Beefeaters is OK. Haven't had any in a long time, usually drink Gordons.I had some Beefeaters gin on Saturday night. Kicked my butt.
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!
Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!
Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr![]()
Thanks, RGV!!!Congrats Bro, it takes a madeup mind
![]()
Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!
Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!
Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr![]()

I'm not tempted, Dex. I have an incredible amount of will power, and surmise at some point I'll drink the beers. Plus it's around ~$150 in brew (beer fridge), so it would be a waste.Pour all the beers out but one, that way your mind won't wander if none are around. With just one beer, you won't drink it because just a single isn't worth it
I do that when I try to quit copenhagen......leave just one dip in a can and throw the rest out. I get weak knowing it is all gone and usually fail![]()
lol..thats loaded on vodka and gatorade!!





I'm not tempted, Dex. I have an incredible amount of will power, and surmise at some point I'll drink the beers. Plus it's around ~$150 in brew (beer fridge), so it would be a waste.
I had to stop, tho. Everyday for 8 months, around 20 beers a day.
Awesome brother. You've inspired me. I'm going cold turkey all week.Hey guys!! Good to hear they hired one of your guys, @Ranching! And yes, 16,000 posts between the two threads is awesome!!!!
Haven't had a drink since Friday, the shakes are completely gone!!! Friday and Saturday were horrible and I had to hide it from the little one, not easy, guys!!! Lol! But I'm hardcore!
Still have a fridge full of beer, too, since this wasn't planned. Just spur of the moment. Fridge full of beer grrr![]()
Awesome. Keep it going
Awesome brother. You've inspired me. I'm going cold turkey all week.

