I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh have fun with that.
my friend is in the middle of a remodel due to leaky plumbing all over the house. he hates dust so i finally convinced him to move to a hotel.
before that, he had plastic sheets all over his house and he was micromanaging his workers to death.
they cut the sheetrock and then he came in with the vacuum cleaner.
it was bloody ridiculous.
and he started suspecting that the dust could penetrate his plastic sheets somehow.
i had to convince him that dust cannot get through the platsic despite his skepticism as his air filters kept filling up outside the plastic...
he could not understand that remodeling is a messy job...
total frustration
Plastic sheets!!!! Sounds great for an orgy! @dallasdave and @Melonfeud would probably agree.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I need the amazingly warped minds of my Beer Crew!

An amazing name for a male stripper who wants to be a superhero.

Go!

I'll start: Rock Mancheese!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
glad u r happy, naughty one

putty spend 2 days to write a 3 page legal document.
got a headache
how is ur remodeling - started yet?
I bought the place with everything in it. Mostly junk. I've spent the last two days cleaning it out. Took three truck loads to the landfill. My wife has been cleaning and making it presentable. Gonna have a garage sale on Thursday and Friday and then start the reno on Monday. I hope!!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I bought the place with everything in it. Mostly junk. I've spent the last two days cleaning it out. Took three truck loads to the landfill. My wife has been cleaning and making it presentable. Gonna have a garage sale on Thursday and Friday and then start the reno on Monday. I hope!!!

omg - who is doing the reno?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
omg - who is doing the reno?
I have a contractor that does all my work, almost at cost. I've gotten him over 300k worth of work over the years. That's a lot of money down here. He shows his appreciation by giving me great rates. You would choke if I told you what I was paying for the amount of work he will be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.