I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nothing but rotten melon :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

That's a serious concern to the Melon Farmers of these United States,,,of which there's no humor to be derived by yer' implied belittling attempt
:rolleyes::lmao::rolleyes:

* ya know D-D ,I'd actually worked the spring seedling's melon planting season once one weekend back in highschool ,,,er,,, mainly cuz' many of the raging pheromone emitting hot high school chicks we're hired on TOO:)

** it was in the springtime that BOZ SCAGGS ledo shuffle tune broke wide.

dallasdave

Reaction score
3267vp.gif

:omg:
Awe, how nice. Enjoy those festivities. And no grabbing at beads either. :muttley:
Spa treatment :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

dallasdave

Reaction score
That's a serious concern to the Melon Farmers of these United States,,,of which there's no humor to be derived by yer' implied belittling attempt
:rolleyes::lmao::rolleyes:

* ya know D-D ,I'd actually worked the spring seedling's melon planting season once one weekend back in highschool ,,,er,,, mainly cuz' many of the raging pheromone emitting hot high school chicks we're hired on TOO:)

** it was in the springtime that BOZ SCAGGS ledo shuffle tune broke wide.
It's a serious concern for you too :lmao: Hold on help is on the way =Calling Dr Putty @waldoputty

waldoputty

Reaction score
Rested up this weekend. Gonna start a remodel on an investment home later this week.
oh have fun with that.
my friend is in the middle of a remodel due to leaky plumbing all over the house. he hates dust so i finally convinced him to move to a hotel.
before that, he had plastic sheets all over his house and he was micromanaging his workers to death.
they cut the sheetrock and then he came in with the vacuum cleaner.
it was bloody ridiculous.
and he started suspecting that the dust could penetrate his plastic sheets somehow.
i had to convince him that dust cannot get through the platsic despite his skepticism as his air filters kept filling up outside the plastic...
he could not understand that remodeling is a messy job...
total frustration

dallasdave

Reaction score
oh have fun with that.
my friend is in the middle of a remodel due to leaky plumbing all over the house. he hates dust so i finally convinced him to move to a hotel.
before that, he had plastic sheets all over his house and he was micromanaging his workers to death.
they cut the sheetrock and then he came in with the vacuum cleaner.
it was bloody ridiculous.
and he started suspecting that the dust could penetrate his plastic sheets somehow.
i had to convince him that dust cannot get through the platsic despite his skepticism as his air filters kept filling up outside the plastic...
he could not understand that remodeling is a messy job...
total frustration
@Melonfeud knows all about frustration :lmao2::lmao::laugh:It MIRRORS Melon all the time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.