I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
it will be the mirror vs melon show again!
You two pikers best upgun yer' game,lest yer' unarmored casing-liners Will suffer the usual spectacularly catastrophic meltdown of Feudian pummeltude, "sure as I'm sitting here"/three dog nite

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excuse me, is this stool taken? If not, think I'll belly up to the cash bar and sit a spell.

Some read palms or tea leaves to foretell the future, I read the bottom of an empty martini glass to tell what the future foretells. Olives and onions and lemon twists, oh my.

waldoputty

Reaction score
You two pikers best upgun yer' game,lest yer' unarmored casing-liners Will suffer the usual spectacularly catastrophic meltdown of Feudian pummeltude, "sure as I'm sitting here"/three dog nite

u can run but cannot hide from the putty

big wet one for the melon !!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Excuse me, is this stool taken? If not, think I'll belly up to the cash bar and sit a spell.

Some read palms or tea leaves to foretell the future, I read the bottom of an empty martini glass to tell what the future foretells. Olives and onions and lemon twists, oh my.

are you sure you want to be in this mess?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
u can run but cannot hide from the putty

big wet one for the melon !!!
Yuck! Get away,afore I crumple you in a heap with the bar stool Couch Coach has currently made his sedentary A.O's command post upon& refuses to unass, so he's going along for the ride,,,you tutti fruity love potion#9 ancient Chinese secret asian man,,,:angry::mad::angry:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yuck! Get away,afore I crumple you in a heap with the bar stool Couch Coach has currently made his sedentary A.O's command post& refuses to unass, so he's going along for the ride,,,you tutti fruity love potion#9 ancient Chinese secret asian man,,,:angry::mad::angry:

u need to give putty some entertainment
putty suddenly really really bored...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
u need to give putty some entertainment
putty suddenly really really bored...
Copy!,,, do you currently have a table top 110v reading lamp mounted at waist level height within an reasonable proximity? If so, deftly remove it's bulbed lighting filament and insert the wetted external digit of yer' personal prerogative into the receptical of whence the bulbed lighting filament was previously been removed from,,,as you may rest assured all prior thoughts of boredom/ lacking in entertainment will immediately vanish in a most ricky-tic rapid fashion from yer' sloping looking forehead, my dear good friend,buddy & bro,,,get back with me& lemme' know how that worked out fer' ya':thumbup:

o_O:lmao:o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yuck! Get away,afore I crumple you in a heap with the bar stool Couch Coach has currently made his sedentary A.O's command post upon& refuses to unass, so he's going along for the ride,,,you tutti fruity love potion#9 ancient Chinese secret asian man,,,:angry::mad::angry:
That's right Bubba, not my fault y'all can't keep a good bouncer in here.

You may use my bar stool when I go to the water closet to relieve myself but I expect it to be in the same condition as when I left it.

And don't go dividing my name like that. That's what my Mom used to do when she was angry with me.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Copy!,,, do you currently have a table top 110v reading lamp mounted at waist level height within an reasonable proximity? If so, deftly remove it's bulbed lighting filament and insert the wetted external digit of yer' personal prerogative into the receptical of whence the bulbed lighting filament was previously been removed from,,,as you may rest assured all prior thoughts of boredom/ lacking in entertainment will immediately vanish in a most ricky-tic rapid fashion from yer' sloping looking forehead, my dear good friend,buddy & bro,,,get back with me& lemme' know how that worked out fer' ya':thumbup:

boring!
melon with the same butt humor
be more creative!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Shocking, just shocking!:omg:

Status
Not open for further replies.