I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That's right Bubba, not my fault y'all can't keep a good bouncer in here.

You may use my bar stool when I go to the water closet to relieve myself but I expect it to be in the same condition as when I left it.

And don't go dividing my name like that. That's what my Mom used to do when she was angry with me.
:lmao:,,,er,,,we ain't got none of them there "water closets" but we do got us a genuine shipped by rail straight express from the foundry in Pittsburgh a hunndert+prolly 20 year ago white enamel cast iron trough of 12 ' length, 10" depth &450 lb of dead weight mounted up directly on thet' half wall of Big-G's football trophy's he's accumulated thru hook,crook& outright coachingly perseverance( the wimmen' folk have been forever advocatin' fer' the installation of a modesty wall to at least block the view from the incoming side door patronage,tho a couple of free beers later & they'd plumb done fergot about any previous embarrassment to their vanities, as we've long since been ahead of thet' Obama feller's curve in the unisex toilet aspects of cutting edge sociality reformed change, ya see!) As it's a might handy when we plug up the drain spout & utilize it as a live well during our annual biggest bass thet' can lay a turd tournament, Dave of Dallas done been winning it two years running $153 sweepstakes winner take all pot,too ( friendly, free advice? ,,,keep a peeper peeled out fer' thet' putty feller, as he's been caught twice already in a trying to register a orange looking carp fish an sayin' it was a bass, thet' sucker sure could poop though,,,wee-doggies whew,,, thet' putty does know his critters poop,,,that's a certain)o_O

*channelling my ghost of Festus spirit,,,I grew up in a Sunday blue law state & one time I was Sunday drinking with a couple of "gentleman" landowners of which I had producing oil wells on their properties,,, man, we ended up down in some backwater burg along the Ohio river in the winter& this Poland China black spotted hog came busting up thru the floorboards of this shotgun shanty 100 year old bar ,right next to the pot-bellied stove sitting in the middle of the drinking establishment,,, it was the near death @80 something old bar owners pet pig,,, s.o.b. would've skinned out at 250 lbs I'd reckon,,,honest to god straight up truth,CC,,,,:lmao:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao:,,,er,,,we ain't got none of them there "water closets" but we do got us a genuine shipped by rail straight express from the foundry in Pittsburgh a hunndert+prolly 20 year ago white enamel cast iron trough of 12 ' length, 10" depth &450 lb of dead weight mounted up directly on thet' half wall of Big-G's football trophy's he's accumulated thru hook,crook& outright coachingly perseverance( the wimmen' folk have been forever advocatin' fer' the installation of a modesty wall to at least block the view from the incoming side door patronage,tho a couple of free beers later & they'd plumb done fergot about any previous embarrassment to their vanities, as we've long since been ahead of thet' Obama feller's curve in the unisex toilet aspects of cutting edge sociality reformed change, ya see!) As it's a might handy when we plug up the drain spout & utilize it as a live well during our annual biggest bass thet' can lay a turd tournament, Dave of Dallas done been winning it two years running $153 sweepstakes winner take all pot,too ( friendly, free advice? ,,,keep a peeper peeled out fer' thet' putty feller, as he's been caught twice already in a trying to register a orange looking carp fish an sayin' it was a bass, thet' sucker sure could poop though,,,wee-doggies whew,,, thet' putty does know his critters poop,,,that's a certain)o_O

*channelling my ghost of Festus spirit,,,I grew up in a Sunday blue law state & one time I was Sunday drinking with a couple of "gentleman" landowners of which I had producing oil wells on their properties,,, man, we ended up down in some backwater burg along the Ohio river in the winter& this Poland China black spotted hog came busting up thru the floorboards of this shotgun shanty 100 year old bar ,right next to the pot-bellied stove sitting in the middle of the drinking establishment,,, it was the near death @80 something old bar owners pet pig,,, s.o.b. would've skinned out at 250 lbs I'd reckon,,,honest to god straight up truth,CC,,,,:lmao:
LMAO, count me in. I got a pet bass, Martha Raye, I'm gonna feed her cheese for 5 days and prunes the morning of the contest.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
may be u can do something with that fire idea
Dunno, he might be flammable at both ends.
So,you two neophytes francy yerselfs as a couple of fire wrangling hombre's of accredited stead,,,EH? *friendly word of advice feller's is you'd best be sportin' yer red dyed asbestos union suits with them fancy button poop flaps on the backside,iffin' yer' of a notion in striking a Lucifer offa' my flint rock hard& razor chiseled physic,,,& ,,,good luck:thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
So,you two neophytes francy yerselfs as a couple of fire wrangling hombre's of accredited stead,,,EH? *friendly word of advice feller's is you'd best be sportin' yer red dyed asbestos union suits with them fancy button poop flaps on the backside,iffin' yer' of a notion in striking a Lucifer offa' my flint rock hard& razor chiseled physic,,,& ,,,good luck:thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

at least melon is now doing a better job of keeping me entertained.
keep up the great work, @CouchCoach !!!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
What happened today? Any good or bad news out of camp? Does Garrett still suck? Is Zeke still holding out? Does @PAPPYDOG still hate Dak? Is @aria still jealous of Zeke's hair? Does @waldoputty still want us to tank?? What's the word and the mood tonight? Salud!!
:laugh: Welcome back. Now go puke and get right! We have much to discuss, muchacho!

Ehhh, nothing has changed. Catch ya tomorrow.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What happened today? Any good or bad news out of camp? Does Garrett still suck? Is Zeke still holding out? Does @PAPPYDOG still hate Dak? Is @aria still jealous of Zeke's hair? Does @waldoputty still want us to tank?? What's the word and the mood tonight? Salud!!
Everything went backwards and the board still loves me!

The proof is in the pudding. And I hate pudding! @unionjack8 ?

unionjack loves pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.