I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m so anti Zeke right now I actually shaved my head in defiance. Let’s see you get your hands around that boot big boy (2 liters). Cheers!

JXPDdxk.jpg
Damn!!! I got a Woody!!!!!! For the beer!!!!!

aria

Reaction score
Damn Aria! You’re a beast, son! Good to see ya in person.

Way to represent!

Where was that?
Haha...thanks. It was at a brewery in Denver called Bierstadt. They brew nothing but traditional German beers and do a fantastic job at it. I was up there last week on vacation.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Thank you good sir! Unfortunately I’m back at work today and on the first half of a 48 hr shift. Ugh.
Double ugh! It’s end of month for me as a traffic manager for U-Haul. Been working a ton lately. Sucks. I live through others!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning my little liebchens. Thought I'd interject some language of the fatherland in honor of aria's vacation to a German pub. Some go to the beach or mountains or Disneyland but not our aria, he goes for the pub and considering the title of this thread, he should serve on the board as a director.

Stay thirsty, mi amigos, and make this a day to remember and a night to forget.

aria

Reaction score
I see the shot but where's the beer?
IIRC 2L is about 4 pints. Finished it rather quickly at about 11:30 am and bar hopped the rest of the day. I did eventually end up doing shots at some point towards the end of the night and started drinking off the hangover at 10 the next morning, probably still buzzing TBH. Needless to say, I didn’t get to the 15 mile hike I wanted to do on Monday, had to push it back a couple of days. I don’t recuperate like I used to.

aria

Reaction score
Morning my little liebchens. Thought I'd interject some language of the fatherland in honor of aria's vacation to a German pub. Some go to the beach or mountains or Disneyland but not our aria, he goes for the pub and considering the title of this thread, he should serve on the board as a director.

Stay thirsty, mi amigos, and make this a day to remember and a night to forget.
Lol, didn’t see this until after I posted, the mountains were my next destination.

yzArVVf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.