haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
FIXED!!Speaking of the group, I guess @LocimusPrime has gone a little uptown for us. He hasn't been gulping as much.
FIXED!!Speaking of the group, I guess @LocimusPrime has gone a little uptown for us. He hasn't been gulping as much.
Thanks Haley. I feel same about you and all the others you mentioned.lol. Trouty is the man...my all time favourite!! Coach, DD, LocimusPrime,Maxie, Yourself, DFWJC, aren't too moldy either!
Gulp gulp gulp my brothersSpeaking of the group, I guess @LocimusPrime has gone a little uptown for us. He hasn't been gulping as much.
Salud brother! You got a good women there. Anyone that looks out for their grandparents has to be a very good person.My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!
Cheers to all the bros!
Loci!! Its a loci sighting. Find a temp!!My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!
Cheers to all the bros!
Never mind...she's in the Will!! Probably putting banana skins all over the nursing home...Salud brother! You got a good women there. Anyone that looks out for their grandparents has to be a very good person.
That's a bad WORDFIXED!!
Never mind...she's in the Will!! Probably putting banana skins all over the nursing home....

Cheers Prime Time--Your the bestMy girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!
Cheers to all the bros!



That's cold, but funny as hell!!!Never mind...she's in the Will!! Probably putting banana skins all over the nursing home....
Amen. Very great guy.Cheers Prime Time--Your the best![]()
Just don't let the COW fall down !!!!That's cold, but funny as hell!!!
Gulp gulp gulp. Come back Loci...we got the Dallasdave on tap!!Gulp gulp gulp my brothers
Thanks!That's cold, but funny as hell!!!

Blue MoonGulp gulp gulp. Come back Loci...we got the Dallasdave on tap!!
Man, I saw some of those at the store last week, should've bought some. That's good stuff. I'll get some next time, that vodka is getting old.Blue Moon
Pick up a couple of oranges while you are at the store.Man, I saw some of those at the store last week, should've bought some. That's good stuff. I'll get some next time, that vodka is getting old.
Good source of fiber!Pick up a couple of oranges while you are at the store.
