I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!

Cheers to all the bros!
 
My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!

Cheers to all the bros!
Salud brother! You got a good women there. Anyone that looks out for their grandparents has to be a very good person.
 
My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!

Cheers to all the bros!
Loci!! Its a loci sighting. Find a temp!!
 
Salud brother! You got a good women there. Anyone that looks out for their grandparents has to be a very good person.
Never mind...she's in the Will!! Probably putting banana skins all over the nursing home...;):).
 
My girl has been outta town taking care of her grand parents for awhile so I've been outta sorts. But the beer thread is my favorite thread . I'll be back in full force once training camp starts up. You'll see!

Cheers to all the bros!
Cheers Prime Time--Your the best :dance::dance::dance:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,106
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top