I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it really is a good value.
There are some other cheap ice beers with higher content but they taste like gasoline lol.;)
Gasoline is OK..if its cheap enough...its about 64 cents a liter here..diesel less...lot cheaper than rum...would have to add a bit more mix!!! **** it. I am going to give it a shot!!
 
They're not bad, just a bit strong. 2, 24 oz for 3 or 4 bucks. Depending where you buy it. The brand name is High Gravity. Good for a quick buzz
I'm going to check it out this weekend.
I recently bought one called hurricane.
It was 8.0 but I did not like the taste it was a malt liquor but not pleasant.
 
Gasoline is OK..if its cheap enough...its about 64 cents a liter here..diesel less...lot cheaper than rum...would have to add a bit more mix!!! **** it. I am going to give it a shot!!
One thing I used to love when I had a pool.
My wife used to make extra strong frozen margaritas and I would float in the pool with a big cigar slammin those.
Good times.
 
I'm going to check it out this weekend.
I recently bought one called hurricane.
It was 8.0 but I did not like the taste it was a malt liquor but not pleasant.
I tried that one a time back. The high gravity is better. But I do recommend pouring it over a tall glass of ice. Salud!
 
One thing I used to love when I had a pool.
My wife used to make extra strong frozen margaritas and I would float in the pool with a big cigar slammin those.
Good times.
Sounds like fun! What happened to the pool.
 
LOL well they don't seem to care so I don't think i'm going to put one in but I do miss having one.
We are thinking of a hot tub on the deck.
yeah, a hot tub sounds nice!! I never had a pool, but the Pacific is about 45 minutes from here...give or take.
 
yeah, a hot tub sounds nice!! I never had a pool, but the Pacific is about 45 minutes from here...give or take.
Oh well the ocean is the best. My kids love it!
I take them almost every year.
We boogy board all day long.
 
Oh well we moved to a bigger house but we did not put in a pool.
I kinda still want to but the kids are getting older so we probably wont.
I had a great pool when i lived in town. Was gonna build one at the ranch but decided to buy a home on the island. Great decision, bought and sold three of them. Pretty much got my personal one for free from the profits. Pool, hot tub, sauna, beach and boat slips. Just waiting for me to retire. Lol
 
I had a great pool when i lived in town. Was gonna build one at the ranch but decided to buy a home on the island. Great decision, bought and sold three of them. Pretty much got my personal one for free from the profits. Pool, hot tub, sauna, beach and boat slips. Just waiting for me to retire. Lol
Oh Coach Good for you man!!!:thumbup:
 
Thats what we bust our butts for, to be able to enjoy life a bit. Got very lucky, went in after the crash a few years ago.
Yeah man I agree. I have a boat slip at our cabin in the Poconos.
We are heading up there for vacation after memorial day and I cant wait to go fishing and hiking with my boys.
And at night...Drinking:)
 
Oh well the ocean is the best. My kids love it!
I take them almost every year.
We boogy board all day long.
i guess. I really am not a beach person. I take the Bride once in a while...its OK..bring beer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,106
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top