haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
This is a MUST for me!!! I need to!! Them and White Castle are on my burger bucket listsYou all gotta try Whataburger! Awesome stuff.
Originated in Corpus Christi back in the 50's. I know you mentioned you had been there back in the day.I hear they are real good....
Yo Trouty!!!!!
. Thought you would like that....








Every time my brother flies in from Rome, Whataburger is the first stop. Every time.This is a MUST for me!!! I need to!! Them and White Castle are on my burger bucket lists![]()
Lmaooooooo!!!!! Good ol' Putin BurgerHannity says its so....So it must be...Putin has applied for a franchise!!!!
Man, I want to go there sooooo sooooo badly!!!!!!Every time my brother flies in from Rome, Whataburger is the first stop. Every time.
Nice. I grew up in a rural area in Nova Scotia....Hunting and fishing were the way of life. I lived in the woods as a kid. Good life and gives people a real foundation.Yeah man when I was young we had a cabin with 30 acres surrounded by gamelands.
Me and my buddies used to spend a week or more at a time out in the woods.
Fishing and drinking.![]()
That's god's country, Boxer. Similar to Newfoundland in climate and growth, noNice. I grew up in a rural area in Nova Scotia....Hunting and fishing were the way of life. I lived in the woods as a kid. Good life and gives people a real foundation.
All Brudda Just slamming some brews!!!Max, my brother, what's good???![]()
You boys are makin me hungry. I am workin on an Egg salad sandwich...boring, but l am starving....now.Man, I want to go there sooooo sooooo badly!!!!!!
I heard the triple cheeseburger is to die for.
In N Outs 4x4 animal style and animal fries is heaven. A king's meal![]()
That is awesome, Max. Have to drive a little bit for that here in California. But we have it -- Mammoth, Lee Vining, TahoeYeah man when I was young we had a cabin with 30 acres surrounded by gamelands.
Me and my buddies used to spend a week or more at a time out in the woods.
Fishing and drinking.![]()
Yeah man we also lived in the woods for weeks at a time.Nice. I grew up in a rural area in Nova Scotia....Hunting and fishing were the way of life. I lived in the woods as a kid. Good life and gives people a real foundation.
Egg Salad, chicken salad, tuna salad -- all awesome sandwiches when done right!!! Must have a little fresh dill. The fresh dill makes itYou boys are makin me hungry. I am workin on an Egg salad sandwich...boring, but l am starving....now.
Newfy is Codfish..Nova Scotia is Haddock!!! Sure Newfy was a stopover for Military transports for yrs...fuel and safety...Both Maritime Provinces are sparsely populated and great for hunting and fishing.That's god's country, Boxer. Similar to Newfoundland in climate and growth, no
I had a layover in Newfoundland and it was majestic.
yeah. got no dill...but will chop a dill pickle up and throw it in....best l can do...Egg Salad, chicken salad, tuna salad -- all awesome sandwiches when done right!!! Must have a little fresh dill. The fresh dill makes it
