I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
He did. In spirit. Coaches are all the same

Coaches never stop coaching. I ran into an old football coach earlier this year. Even tho I was a nobody bench warmer in freshman and Jr Varsity 45+ years ago, he remembered me.

He told me that the 880 was my race. He tried to get me to run the 880 back then but I declined. Coaches never stop trying to instill a little confidence even when their students have become old men...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Coaches never stop coaching. I ran into an old football coach earlier this year. Even tho I was a nobody bench warmer in freshman and Jr Varsity 45+ years ago, he remembered me.

He told me that the 880 was my race. He tried to get me to run the 880 back then but I declined. Coaches never stop trying to instill a little confidence even when their students have become old men...
:lmao: aww, u r still a youngster!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Ha,Ha,Ha that's kinda' really bizarre once I thought about it, for him to mention that after so long ago

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Ha,Ha,Ha that's kinda' really bizarre once I thought about it, for him to mention that after so long ago

I thought so too but that’s what coaches do. They almost become your dad. Kinda like the drill sarge you hate during basic but respect afterwards. :cool:

waldoputty

Reaction score
whatever u do, down the ball.
i dont care if you have 20 yards of daylight ahead of u.
down the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.