marketed by 'Whamm-o' Inc ) innards,,,o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
on the pre-hatchling SILLY PUTTY
eggs (
marketed by 'Whamm-o' Inc ) innards,,,o_O
I wonder if we could copy the images off our screens with Silly Putty? I always wanted to send a ransom note with Silly Putty.

I had to give up comic books. The cost of the comic book was ok but $28 in Silly Putty put a hurtin' on the budget of a 10 year old.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I wonder if we could copy the images off our screens with Silly Putty? I always wanted to send a ransom note with Silly Putty.

I had to give up comic books. The cost of the comic book was ok but $28 in Silly Putty put a hurtin' on the budget of a 10 year old.

NO GOOD, PUTTY UNDER ATTACK!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

You were a billionaire,,, I remember being 10 years old & max drieman ( my school bus driver) knocked on the front door& told My mom he wanted me to help weed his soybean fields,& he'd feed me lunch& pay me an whole $1 dollar per hour,,,but ,,, $28 bucks in existing on hand silly puttyness? ,,,You'd of been elavated to master mind of dollar bill collecting in my 10 year old mind's oribit,,,( wow, how does that bigger kid do it,,,? Did his uncle
( who, I'd heard, had been in the Navy his whole life) teach that older kid some form of strange magical incantation ,that just made them appear? ,,,, I was trying to yank outta' the ground itchy horseweed plants twice as tall as me, repeatedly, all day for a very limited number of those $1 dollar bills,,, ya, I always kinda' resented those lucky rich kids who had a seafaring uncle that taught them magic money making incantations when I was 10 y.o. and still trying to figure it all out,,,,back then,COACHo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

* I think those dark green rubber "super balls" was selling for something like .99 cents,,,they sure we're hard to find after having laid a full swing from the ol' Louisville slugger ball bat though,, durn ner'out of sight ,way out in the middle of a plowed field,( treacherous terrain to traverse for toad stomping terrorist tykes of 10 at times,,, especially after pulling a couple of swigs from the 5 gal. Batch of grape wine my Dad& me made that summer,,, when I was teno_O

:lmao::thumbup::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Pooter yer' putty power proportionately in an prescribed professional presentation there,,,Waldoo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
sorry bro. you got to explain please o_O
*Durrrr*

Copy! Thru the brilliance of .my non interweavebly conjoint application of Garrett's suckage (ie: that old phrase
" go suck an egg")
Combined with the 144 units
( commonly referred to as a GROSS unit ct.,,,er,,, of which yer' definitely one from amongst the accounted for) of silly puttyness, which was sold in an plastic "egg" shaped individual packaging container,,, and, well? Then that whole "Mork from Ork" nanu-nanu obviously descended upon you in a "Joe vs the Volcano" brain clouding kinda' comprehensive failure to GRASP Action,,, it's all rather quite obvious to ascertain, ol'boy,,, SHEESEo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
*Durrrr*

Copy! Thru the brilliance of .my non interweavebly conjoint application of Garrett's suckage (ie: that old phrase
" go suck an egg")
Combined with the 144 units
( commonly referred to as a GROSS unit ct.,,,er,,, of which yer' definitely one from amongst the accounted for) of silly puttyness, which was sold in an plastic "egg" shaped individual packaging container,,, and, well? Then that whole "Mork from Ork" nanu-nanu obviously descended upon you in a "Joe vs the Volcano" brain clouding kinda' comprehensive failure to GRASP Action,,, it's all rather quite obvious to ascertain, ol'boy,,, SHEESEo_O

PUTTY POWER

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't like being called silly.
The Waldo is obviously suffering from the long ranging effects from having been given continuous "wedgies" & have his head stuffed into a commode and then being repeatedly "flushed" in his formulative schooling years as a youth there ,COACH & after knowing about this malady of which he'll forever be saddled with, I'm certain you too ,can just as easily overlook his salient shortcomings just as easily as we all have,,,:thumbup:

o_Oo_O:lmao:o_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.