I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
The Waldo is obviously suffering from the long ranging effects from having been given continuous "wedgies" & have his head stuffed into a commode and then being repeatedly "flushed" in his formulative schooling years as a youth there ,COACH & after knowing about this malady of which he'll forever be saddled with, I'm certain you too ,can just as easily overlook his salient shortcomings just as easily as we all have,,,:thumbup:

o_Oo_O:lmao:o_Oo_O

i see where u r going there, naughty melon

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well, you ought not talk to CC like that, it was wholly uncalled for & could quite possibily have been deemed as an personal disparaging affront cast upon a well known& highly esteemed forum member,,, and then you wonder out loud where/ why everybody don't wanna play that chummy chit chat with you,,,:rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, you ought not talk to CC like that, it was wholly uncalled for & could quite possibily have been deemed as an personal disparaging affront cast upon a well known& highly esteemed forum member,,, and then you wonder out loud where/ why everybody don't wanna play that chummy chit chat with you,,,:rolleyes:
He just wants another wedgie, for old times sake!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:lmao:lmao:lmao:

poor,putty,,,poor,poor,putty,,,
,,,Cock-a-doodle-dooo_O

*,,,Er,,,on yer' foomanchew,TOO

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
going to sf this saturday for 2 days
lets see whether operation catnip needs to restart.
going to china for most of dec until xmas eve...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I got a different phone number,the coolest aspect of that is when the phone rings an incoming call? I know it's B.S. & ain't gotta' answer,the downside is, Google keeps texting me about an upcoming court hearing I must be present at,or face incarceration,,,SHEESEo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
I got a different phone number,the coolest aspect of that is when the phone rings an incoming call? I know it's B.S. & ain't gotta' answer,the downside is, Google keeps texting me about an upcoming court hearing I must be present at,or face incarceration,,,SHEESEo_O

tmobile is pretty good about weird calls

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BUT... does anyone call you about either, extending your car's warranty, or, signing up for Medicare?

:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.