I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newfy is Codfish..Nova Scotia is Haddock!!! Sure Newfy was a stopover for Military transports for yrs...fuel and safety...Both Maritime Provinces are sparsely populated and great for hunting and fishing.
Man, I wish I lived in those type of places, anywhere where I'm with nature.

But nope, had to have a child in damned SoCal and work for my dad when I got out :muttley:
 
yeah. got no dill...but will chop a dill pickle up and throw it in....best l can do...
Still a damn good sandwich, Boxer :)

I had a **** load of Thai food for lunch, leftovers in the fridge. Was tired of cooking so I needed a break day
 
Still a damn good sandwich, Boxer :)

I had a **** load of Thai food for lunch, leftovers in the fridge. Was tired of cooking so I needed a break day
cooking is tedious...if your alone. Really, its woman's work. l don't really enjoy it....
 
There's one about half hour from my house. I'm actually gonna be close to it tomorrow. Might check it out.
Do yourself a favor and go! Get the one pounder medium rare. Their meat is really good quality so you can eat it medium rare. Huge sucker with a ton of flavor
 
Hey there was a great burger place by me called Fudruckers.
They had a 2lb burger challenge which I killed with cheese fries.
They went out of business but I hear they are big down south.
Their burgers are are tits.
lol. 2 lbrs...sounds good.
 
We have Fuddruckers!!! Awesome and totally underrated joint!! They even have Buffalo burgers!! There's one not ten minutes from my house in downtown Burbank! Awesome awesome grub, Max!!!
Yeah I loved taking my boys there they loved it.
Lots of cool rock n roll memorabilia on the walls.
 
I'm out boys. Spurs getting their butts kicked. See you guys tomorrow. Be good!
 
Hey fellas!! Good evening!
Hey man! Hope yer' 'well' and doing good no more of that scary chest flutters/ breathing freak outs!
I woke up new years day of 2015 on the couch and brother I couldn't breathe/ chest all tight and in full on Fred Sanford .mode " this is the big one" something I've never experienced before and it would come on about every 10 days to 2 weeks ,had about 4or 5 of these weird *** spells it was a feeling like being on the precipice of death,and you knew it,,, they went away,and I've not experienced it since nor thought about till just now talking to you,brother!
 
Hey man! Hope yer' 'well' and doing good no more of that scary chest flutters/ breathing freak outs!
I woke up new years day of 2015 on the couch and brother I couldn't breathe/ chest all tight and in full on Fred Sanford .mode " this is the big one" something I've never experienced before and it would come on about every 10 days to 2 weeks ,had about 4or 5 of these weird *** spells it was a feeling like being on the precipice of death,and you knew it,,, they went away,and I've not experienced it since nor thought about till just now talking to you,brother!
Yeah man I was having some weird **** going on so I popped about 5 1mg klonopins and it took care of that. Every time it started I would pop a few of those bad boys and those freaky shakes would go away.

Now that they're gone, I'm still taking the klonopins :muttley: (they're prescribed)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,920
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top