maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Yeah man we would go after I had not eaten since 4 in the morning.
True, true!!!
That 2lb burger had no chance.
My wife used to get pissed at me LOL.
Yeah man we would go after I had not eaten since 4 in the morning.
True, true!!!
Lmaooooo!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!Yeah man we would go after I had not eaten since 4 in the morning.
That 2lb burger had no chance.
My wife used to get pissed at me LOL.




Eating out....can be fun...eating at the Y is best...do you have that hot spot in California...I love cooking![]()
But I also like to eat out.![]()
I just googled it.Lmaooooo!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!
Hell yeah, Max!!! That's a man's burger![]()

The YMCA?Eating out....can be fun...eating at the Y is best...do you have that hot spot in California...![]()
I just googled it.
Now they are up to a 3lb challenge.
Man I whish they were still here I would show them.![]()



WTH...Sober up!!!The YMCA?
They take your picture and put it on the wall of fame. LOL.
You're killing me, Max!!!! Lmaooooooo!!!!!
WTH...Sober up!!!






They take your picture and put it on the wall of fame. LOL.
Man I would not eat for 24hrs to *** them.![]()






Yeah he broke up with her soon after that and she was coming my way and I said how about the word No!!
Wise choice, my friend, from the sound (or smell) of itYeah he broke up with her soon after that and she was coming my way and I said how about the word No!!


Poor girl. ......Wise choice, my friend, from the sound (or smell) of it![]()
Done!!Pour me a cold one.
