I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
minion-quotes-too-early-to-drink-alcohol.jpg
 
Morning, everyone! Hope my friends here have a wonderful and blessed day! :)
 
"Fireball",,, footlong subway,,,"FIREBALL",,," fireball",,,,nap!
 
I had some Fireball mixed with a bit a Rumchata this weekend. Pretty tasty. Salud!
Salud!

I like subway. Meatball marina toasted is my fav

I gotta have the steak/cheese ,on Italian herb/ cheese bread, double cheese and make the girls put on the purple onions and pepperoncini peppers them they toast it.

I do your favorite about 1 out of 10 times I hit that joint for change of pace,,,gulp.
 
Salud!



I gotta have the steak/cheese ,on Italian herb/ cheese bread, double cheese and make the girls put on the purple onions and pepperoncini peppers them they toast it.

I do your favorite about 1 out of 10 times I hit that joint for change of pace,,,gulp.
Steak and Cheese -- now you are talking eating !!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,099
Messages
14,667,426
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top