I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't make it to Fudruckers today. Had lunch at Hooters with a bunch of football coaches. I ordered the breasts. Lol
 
Didn't make it to Fudruckers today. Had lunch at Hooters with a bunch of football coaches. I ordered the breasts. Lol

Naturally!,,, I haven't hit a hooters in,,,like forever ,prolly cuz' I know I'll end up drinking,,, any jiggly hot blondes servicing you coach?
 
Naturally!,,, I haven't hit a hooters in,,,like forever ,prolly cuz' I know I'll end up drinking,,, any jiggly hot blondes servicing you coach?
Nah, they had the B team during lunch. The A team comes in at 4.
 
Loci...gulp gulp and gulp!! Whats doin? See any Cowboys lately...find a temp for your GF?
Hey bro....I ran into Nick Diaz - the ufc fighter last night. Had a shot of Don Julio with him and chilled for a bit at my boys club. Mike Vick is gonna be having a party Friday at my other homies place..have t seen any cowboys in the last two weeks. I think they are laying low
 
Hey bro....I ran into Nick Diaz - the ufc fighter last night. Had a shot of Don Julio with him and chilled for a bit at my boys club. Mike Vick is gonna be having a party Friday at my other homies place..have t seen any cowboys in the last two weeks. I think they are laying low
Don't take your dog on Friday!!!
 
Hey bro....I ran into Nick Diaz - the ufc fighter last night. Had a shot of Don Julio with him and chilled for a bit at my boys club. Mike Vick is gonna be having a party Friday at my other homies place..have t seen any cowboys in the last two weeks. I think they are laying low
Diaz...interesting! I would love to talk to Vick! I shouldn't say it.but l always kind of liked him...after his time in jail. Are you going to the party?
 
Diaz...interesting! I would love to talk to Vick! I shouldn't say it.but l always kind of liked him...after his time in jail. Are you going to the party?
Vick was a stud, I enjoyed watching him play. Especially in college.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,103
Messages
14,667,669
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top