Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,756
- Reaction score
- 121,337
Good choice!...your hot today Coach...fresh water clams would have been my selection!
![]()
Good choice!...your hot today Coach...fresh water clams would have been my selection!
![]()
Yeah. True. Too bad he got tangled up with the dogfight thing.Vick was a stud, I enjoyed watching him play. Especially in college.
One of my favourites!!Good choice!
Double Ds in your honor!!Large Order ??????????????????
If you were at one of those eateries that have you order by the name of a movie star , you would have asked for the Raquel WelchDouble Ds in your honor!!



Dolly Parton.If you were at one of those eateries that have you order by the name of a movie star , you would have asked for the Raquel Welch![]()
Boy you were hungry !!!!Dolly Parton.
Good thing I have a goatee, to hide the stretch marks.Boy you were hungry !!!!


Fudruckers isn't bad at all! I like that placeDidn't make it to Fudruckers today. Had lunch at Hooters with a bunch of football coaches. I ordered the breasts. Lol
Don't take your dog on Friday!!!

Dolly Parton.
lol. The Coach is red hot tonight!! He may be working on his new career...Stand Up Comedy...maybe SNL!!Boy you were hungry !!!!
It's cuz I haven't drank in three days, clear mind.lol. The Coach is red hot tonight!! He may be working on his new career...Stand Up Comedy...maybe SNL!!
Good thing I have a goatee, to hide the stretch marks.![]()

I knew there was something wrong!It's cuz I haven't drank in three days, clear mind.


.Need to order some Double D'sI knew there was something wrong!.

You don't drink any more Melon??[/QUOTE
No! Man ,I'm half way thru a bottle of swiskey right now,but I avoid the old haunts that risk the class A cdl in my back pocket though, your chances of getting popped with a d.u.I. are greater leaving that place at 4 p.m. than leaving the nudie bar at 1 a.m.,,, I know that doesn't make sense to some but from my extensive 'field work' on the risk/reward of boozing with boobs I've drawn my conclusions,, er,,ah,,conclusively.![]()
